BY ARM & HAMMER

Indications

Uses: Aids in the prevention of dental decay.

Directions

Directions: Do not swallow. Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Rinse away toothpaste residue thoroughly after brushing. Adults and Children 2 Years and Older: Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day, or use as directed by a dentist or physician. Children Under 6 Years: Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Children Under 2 Years: Ask a dentist or physician.

Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride (0.243%), Purpose: Anticavity Toothpaste, Inactive Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Water, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1, Yellow 5

Warnings

Warnings: Do not use: if irritation occurs and persists. Other warnings: Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Toya M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Didn't like it at all. The taste of it wasn't tolerable. I wouldn't purchase this again or recommend it to anyone else.
Kimberly L.
I lobe how my teeth fill afterwards. Couldnt get with the taste.nut my teeth were whitet with use no more coffee stains
Elizabeth M.
Scottsdale
I love toothpaste with baking soda. Makes my teeth feel just as clean as they do after a professional dentist cleaning.
Cassadi H.
Paris, TX
Didn't work like i thought it would so i am going to stick to my crest toothpaste. Would repurchase if did a better job
emalee b.
barnstead
i don’t really like it. i tried liking it but it’s not my favorite. would definitely choose crest or colgate over this
Lori M.
Hartsville, SC
The made great baking soda but toothpaste left a film on my teeth & bad taste in my mouth definitely will not buy again
Somer C.
I don't think it was a badifferent toothpaste or anything but I wasn't to crazy about the flavor it left in my mouth
I've used this brand of toothpaste for years. It leaves my teeth clean and polished. Not too overpowering of flavor.
Jessica J.
Never used arm and hammer. but i am sure it works great. from what ive heard it wokrs just like any other tooth paste
catherine d.
I hate the taste but it does whiten teeth its just not worth the horrible taste to ne id rather have minty freshess

back