BY ARM & HAMMER

Indications

Uses: Aids in the prevention of dental decay.

Directions

Directions: Do not swallow. Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Rinse away toothpaste residue thoroughly after brushing. Adults and Children 2 Years and Older: Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day, or use as directed by a dentist or physician. Children Under 6 Years: Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Children Under 2 Years: Ask a dentist or physician.

Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride (0.243%), Purpose: Anticavity Toothpaste, Inactive Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Water, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1, Yellow 5

Warnings

Warnings: Do not use: if irritation occurs and persists. Other warnings: Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Carmen A.
Wyoming, MI
It was ok but definitely not a favorite in my house hold as we never bought it again and just stuck with the other brands we use
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a great toothbrush. It works really well, helps keep my teeth whiter and less dull looking and it's a good price point.
Courtney S.
Sault S Marie, MI
Taste really weird. I did not like to use it when I had it in the house. I was glad to get rid of it and get a different brand.
Rachel J.
Greenfield, CA
It worked pretty well but to me the taste was a little overwhelming. Plus I have sensitive teeth so I didn't purchase again.
Kimberly M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I want to purchase this today and see what all the fuss is about on this🤗🤗🤗🤗 it just sounds so great I have to give it a try
Gina H.
This was a good product it gets your teeth clean and also whitens as you brush it has a great taste and helps with bad breath
Camila L.
Chula Vista, CA
Doesn't taste very good and didn't really notice a a difference in the color of my teeth but it did make my mouth feel fresh.
Venessa F.
I got a sample of this from Walmarts summer beauty box and I love it! Mouth feels super clean and leaves your mouth fresh.
Mandi H.
Madison , Al
I don't like the taste of the smell of this. To me it doesn't leave your teeth feeling clean and your breath feeling fresh
Jessica C.
Lake City
Makes my breath minty fresha ND makes my teeth so clean and white I love it so much and couldn't ask for better toothpaste