BY ARM & HAMMER

Indications

Uses: Aids in the prevention of dental decay.

Directions

Directions: Do not swallow. Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Rinse away toothpaste residue thoroughly after brushing. Adults and Children 2 Years and Older: Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day, or use as directed by a dentist or physician. Children Under 6 Years: Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Children Under 2 Years: Ask a dentist or physician.

Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride (0.243%), Purpose: Anticavity Toothpaste, Inactive Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Water, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1, Yellow 5

Warnings

Warnings: Do not use: if irritation occurs and persists. Other warnings: Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Janaya F.
I love this toothpaste so freaking much it makes your teeth feel so clean and make them look so white and leaves your breath feeling fresh.
Gledys H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Deja mi piel muy bonita y reluciente, la he usado por un corto tiempo y ha dejado mi piel excelente es de las mejores macas que he usado.
Rebecca D.
I really like this toothpaste. It leaves my mouth feeling and tasting fresh. It seems to really make my teeth appear brighter and whiter.
Jennine A.
Annville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I didn't like this at first but after using it for a few days it was a great toothpaste I paid a little I've $4 for it but well worth it
KARI R.
BEAVER FALLS
About half the cost of Crest whitening toothpaste, and works just the same. I like the texture of baking soda, but it’s not for everyone.
Hope m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works well but I don't feel it is best for those who smoke or drink soda or coffee. For someone with light stains it would be good for
mialisa o.
Washougal, WA
To be honest, it was gritty and didn't taste very good. It gave my mouth a bad after taste, but other than that it refreshed my breath.
Simona I.
Herkimer, NY
It's a great product. Cleans does the job. Only thing I wonder is if this will wear down your enamel one day because of the baking soda
Savanna D.
Kendallville, IN
Didn’t feel like this tooth paste did much for my teeth and it felt like they were gritty after brushing my teeth. Was not a huge fan.
Ashley S.
Gastonia, NC
I absolutely love this toothpaste. I have a hard time keeping my teeth white due to gum disease but this stuff works amazing everytime.

Walmart