BY ARM & HAMMER

Indications

Uses: Aids in the prevention of dental decay.

Directions

Directions: Do not swallow. Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Rinse away toothpaste residue thoroughly after brushing. Adults and Children 2 Years and Older: Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day, or use as directed by a dentist or physician. Children Under 6 Years: Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Children Under 2 Years: Ask a dentist or physician.

Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride (0.243%), Purpose: Anticavity Toothpaste, Inactive Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Water, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1, Yellow 5

Warnings

Warnings: Do not use: if irritation occurs and persists. Other warnings: Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Buy on target.com*
Belen A.
Fort Irwin, CA
This toothpaste does it job it leaves your mouth feeling clean and the taste is okay it's not too minty as others but I don't mind it.
Savanna D.
Kendallville
Didn’t feel like this tooth paste did much for my teeth and it felt like they were gritty after brushing my teeth. Was not a huge fan.
Ashley S.
Gastonia, NC
I absolutely love this toothpaste. I have a hard time keeping my teeth white due to gum disease but this stuff works amazing everytime.
Rafaelina S.
Columbus, GA
This toothpaste truly works and it leaves my mouth feeling fresh and minty even before I use the mouthwash. My teeth look whiter too.
Nicole B.
Glendora, CA
I couldn't help but get the taste of baking soda out of my mouth I wouldn't recommend I guess I'm just more of a minty tasting person
Lucia T.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I did not like it it has not a good taste plus I felt that my mouth was not clean after I always found myself brushing my teeth again
Lear32155 Oleydis R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Es muy buena, tuve la oportunidad de probarla y te deja un aliento fresco y los sientes super limpios, la recomiendo, es muy buena.
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the way this toothpaste cleans my teeth & makes my mouth feel fresh! I will only use The Arm & Hammer brand of tooth paste.
Angelique E.
Millry, AL
Leaves your mouth feeling minty fresh. Great feeling after teeth brushed. This is a product I would definitely repurchase.
Elizabeth G.
I didn't love this toothpaste. it just didn't taste very good and while I think it was effective I couldn't handle the bad taste.