BY ARM & HAMMER

Indications

Uses: Aids in the prevention of dental decay.

Directions

Directions: Do not swallow. Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Rinse away toothpaste residue thoroughly after brushing. Adults and Children 2 Years and Older: Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day, or use as directed by a dentist or physician. Children Under 6 Years: Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Children Under 2 Years: Ask a dentist or physician.

Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride (0.243%), Purpose: Anticavity Toothpaste, Inactive Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Water, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1, Yellow 5

Warnings

Warnings: Do not use: if irritation occurs and persists. Other warnings: Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Buy on kmart
Katrina  W.
I really did not like the after taste it put in my mouth after using this product. It also smelled bad. But it did get my teeth looking cleaner.
Sandra W.
This toothpaste is ok I used it a couple of times but it left my teeth feeling real sensitive after each use I wouldn't try this product again
Susan S.
Corryton, TN
Love the taste, the feeling, the whitening ability. I can really see a difference when I use it, especially in conjunction with the mouthwash.
Alyssa H.
Sedro-Woolley
I’ve tried this, it just isn’t very minty and doesn’t taste the best, I think I’ve noticed more older people trying this for sensitive gums.
Delia S.
Gas, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use a firm brush an absolutely love arm an hammer. I actually refuse to use any other brand..an if I do..I just feel my teeth aren't clean.
Amanda W.
Nevada, TX
This toothpaste was flat. No sudsi g whatsoever. Never felt it got my teeth clean enough. Always had to re-brush with a different toothpaste.
halie f.
Wellston, OH
This toothpaste gets the job done but its veey gritty and does not leave my mouth feeling fresh and clean. The taste is not the best either!
Christine P.
West Liberty, KY
Whitens teeth with amazing taste. Great value for price. Purchased mine from Walmart found it to whiten my teeth better then crest or Colgate
Jessikea-Su P.
Fort Collins, CO
It taste disgusting and doesn't work very well. Leaves your mouth feeling slimy. And you tend to need to use more to feel somewhat satisfied
Janaya F.
I love this toothpaste so freaking much it makes your teeth feel so clean and make them look so white and leaves your breath feeling fresh.