BY ARM & HAMMER

Indications

Uses: Aids in the prevention of dental decay.

Directions

Directions: Do not swallow. Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Rinse away toothpaste residue thoroughly after brushing. Adults and Children 2 Years and Older: Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day, or use as directed by a dentist or physician. Children Under 6 Years: Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Children Under 2 Years: Ask a dentist or physician.

Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride (0.243%), Purpose: Anticavity Toothpaste, Inactive Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Water, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1, Yellow 5

Warnings

Warnings: Do not use: if irritation occurs and persists. Other warnings: Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Nya T.
Henrico, VA
I love this toothpaste. It doesn’t have that harsh basking soda taste that’s sometime hard to handle. It also doesn’t have an overpowering minty flavor that can feel uncomfortable. It’s like the perfect toothpaste and honestly the only one I feel that gets my teeth clean like the dentist.
Courtney G.
Swansboro
I really did not like the taste of this product, I have found other products that have tasted much better. I also did not make much of a difference in how white my teeth were. I would recommend another product over this one.
Brittany W.
Wilmington, NC
Love how this makes my teeth feel and look but the grittiness of it really ruins it for me! It’s so rough in my mouth that I can’t use it every day, but it makes my teeth feel so clean.
Ivonne B.
Anaheim, CA
I'm used to colgates fresh smell that it leaves afterwards. Although, it did its job really good like it should I didn't think it left my mouth feeling fresh as long as Colgate does.
Christine C.
It took my awhile to get use to the taste of baking soda toothpaste. But now it’s totally normal for me. My mom said she was able to see a difference in my teeth which is good.
keila v.
Loved it. Got a sample of this toothpaste and after using for a while a seen a difference in my teeth they did look whiter, so I purchased the full size. Definitely recommend.
Sarah G.
This toothpaste may help with long term use, but I couldn't handle it. The taste is absolutely horrible in my opinion. It also leaves a horrible aftertaste in your mouth. I had a small tube I used, and didn' see any difference in my teeth. Maybe if I liked the taste it would have made a difference over more use.
Valentina C.
Gainesville , GA
I’ve been wanting to try this toothpaste on the long run because I did buy it and I stopped so honestly I mean if you cleaned your teeth and he makes her smile like better
Trixie J.
huntsville
I found it to be an alright toothpaste. It does not do anything amazing and is quite expensive compared to other toothpastes that do the same thing and are only one dollar. I have only purchased once and will not repurchase. Maybe if you like the different flavors and benefits it could be for you.
Rhonda R.
Martinsburg
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a really great toothpaste. I just purchased it for the first time a few months back at Wal-Mart. I really enjoyed this product. It was so much better than a lot of the other brands. This was even better than a lot of the really expensive brands

back