BY ARM & HAMMER

Whitening with a Refreshing Twist

Featuring a crisp, mint flavor, ARM & HAMMER™Truly Radiant™ Rejuvenating Toothpaste does more than just whiten teeth. This revolutionary toothpaste goes beyond the surface to strengthen, clean and repair tooth enamel for a radiant smile in just 5 days!*

Jessica S.
Helena, AL
This.stuff.works! My teeth were so in need of a good bleaching! I didn't have time to go to the dentist and I asked my denist what her recommended and he said this toothpaste. It took a few brushes to see a difference but when I saw the change I it was like night and day. Not to mention , it saved time and money. It's a very affordable alternative to getting yeeth bleached and so MUCH better for your gums and teeth. You might not can see the difference the first time, but you can definitely tell it's working! I also use a little teeth whitening activated charcoal with it after I saw it did work by itself. The charcoal gives it a little boost but it's totally the same if you just use the toothpaste pretty much. I'd recommend to anyone.
Stephanie S.
I don't care how good or what this stuff does for your teeth, but I honestly HATE IT. Like yeah it has its pros, but I cannot stand the taste and texture of this. Nuh uh I don't recommend this toothpaste at all. Sorry :/
Courtney W.
Lebanon, OR
I love this paste! I wish it was cheaper/came in a bigger tube. It really helps get my teeth white (even though I love my coffee). Highly recommend. Smells fresh too
Courtney B.
AXTON, VA
*I was provided this product for free from Crowdtap in exchange for my honest review*
ARM & HAMMER™ Truly Radiant™ Clean & Fresh Toothpaste was a -unique- experience like any other. Arm and Hammer products have been known -and passed down as old wive's tales in my family- as a go-to cleaning agent for the toughest stains and best cleaning experience.

The gel itself in the tube is a little thicker than toothpastes that I have experienced with Crest and Colgate, and I was actually rather relieved to not find any of the breath-freshening strips in this product. Recent research has shown that those flakes cause more harm than good, so again, I am extremely happy with this noted fact.

The application is easy, just as any toothpaste and actually sticks to the brush better than my Colgate toothpaste.

While brushing, I can feel the gentle burn from the attacked bacteria and it honestly has felt like I am in a dentist's office while brushing. The sensation along my tongue doesn't burn as much as Crest does, and it about as gentle as Colgate. Though, I can almost feel my teeth becoming cleaner with each brush.

The only thing that I did not like about Arm and Hammer 's Truly Radiant Clean & Fresh Toothpaste was the after feeling on my teeth, it felt like I had a layer of fake plastic on each time I brushed, almost like it dried out the capability of saliva only around my teeth. This feeling usually subsided for me within about 5 minutes after brushing, but it was still enough worth noting.

As far as the whiteness of my teeth, I have noticed a slightly better result -faster- than with Crest, and it has proven much more efficient than Colgate.

The last notable cause from this toothpaste was along with whiter teeth, the downside caused a noticeable more sensitive feel to my teeth, cold beverage were much more painful. Though, I cannot be sure if this is note-worthy to the "strengthen enamel" or not, but that aspect seemed a bit on the weaker side.
Lizeth M.
Riverside , CA
The best toothpaste out there! After a week of using it I saw my teeth get whiter. I really wouldn't recommend this for people who have sensitive teeth. If you don't this is really worth your money you me mouth will feel fresh all dAy long
Elisha B.
So I seen these on the dollar store for like 3.50 I think....i bought two tubes and I'm glad I did. I love it. I think I found a toothpaste I'll stick with. It wasnt too gritty nor overly minty. I'll edit after a month if I see results I like.
Laurel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I hated this toothpaste. It is gritty which I do not think is good for my gums or teeth. It did not taste good. And the worst part is that my teeth never felt clean. I used the whole tub hopping it was just me being picky. No it was really that bad. I am giving it two stars because the price was ok.
Stephanie M.
By far my favorite toothpaste! My teeth feel so much cleaner after using this as opposed to other brands/products. I don't feel as though it whitens much on it own but still a wonderful product that I continue to purchase.
Makeighla C.
Sulphur, OK
This toothpaste actually does whiten teeth very fast, but after a few uses my gums became irritated so I stopped using it. I would love to purchase this again but it just wasn't working out. My teeth after the first use felt sooo clean! (After you brush your teeth and rub them to feel the squeak lol) Yeah, really recommend this toothpaste to those that DON'T have really sensitive gums. So I can't say there's any cons as if it weren't for my sensitive gums I'd still be using this product.
Paige T.
Macedon, NY
I really wanted to like this! And part of me did... It cleaned my teeth incredibly!! But.... Big BUT. Every time after I used it my ENTIRE MOUTH WOULD PEEL!! It was so nasty. No other toothpaste has ever done that to me before. I couldn't understand why & and ended up looking it up online lol. The ingredients were too harsh not only for my mouth but also my teeth. They were sooo sensitive. (I already have sensitive teeth but this made it ten time worse) so overall for me, not a good buy, and won't repurchase or finish the tube.