BY ARM & HAMMER

Indications

Uses: Aids in the prevention of dental decay.

Directions

Directions: Do not swallow. Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Rinse away toothpaste residue thoroughly after brushing. Adults and Children 2 Years and Older: Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day, or use as directed by a dentist or physician. Children Under 6 Years: Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Children Under 2 Years: Ask a dentist or physician.

Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride (0.243%), Purpose: Anticavity Toothpaste, Inactive Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Water, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1, Yellow 5

Warnings

Warnings: Do not use: if irritation occurs and persists. Other warnings: Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Sarah G.
This toothpaste may help with long term use, but I couldn't handle it. The taste is absolutely horrible in my opinion. It also leaves a horrible aftertaste in your mouth. I had a small tube I used, and didn' see any difference in my teeth. Maybe if I liked the taste it would have made a difference over more use.
Nya T.
Henrico, VA
I love this toothpaste. It doesn’t have that harsh basking soda taste that’s sometime hard to handle. It also doesn’t have an overpowering minty flavor that can feel uncomfortable. It’s like the perfect toothpaste and honestly the only one I feel that gets my teeth clean like the dentist.
Shana D.
Palmerton,Pa
My favorite toothpaste only kind I use always makes my mouth feel fresh  I buy it at any super store like wal Mart. It's every effective makes my mouth feeling great. Best tooth paste I've used so far. I would buy it again and recommend to my friends and family
Nicole S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Easy to use. Made for everyone. I love the versatility. I highly recommend to everyone. At least give it a try. Highly comparable to other brands and very affordable to all persons. I love mine it’s perfect.
Sidney A.
Ypsilanti, MI
Some tooth paste have a very strong taste that is almost too much I have found this one to be one of the best for taste and results it whitens your teeth very well and leave you feeling clean all day
Rhonda R.
Martinsburg
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a really great toothpaste. I just purchased it for the first time a few months back at Wal-Mart. I really enjoyed this product. It was so much better than a lot of the other brands. This was even better than a lot of the really expensive brands
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
It doesn’t taste the best but it gets the job done. It seems to really Scrub and clean which I like, the flavor is just kind of off. All in all I like it though.
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This.stuff.works! My teeth were so in need of a good bleaching! I didn't have time to go to the dentist and I asked my denist what her recommended and he said this toothpaste. It took a few brushes to see a difference but when I saw the change I it was like night and day. Not to mention , it saved time and money. It's a very affordable alternative to getting yeeth bleached and so MUCH better for your gums and teeth. You might not can see the difference the first time, but you can definitely tell it's working! I also use a little teeth whitening activated charcoal with it after I saw it did work by itself. The charcoal gives it a little boost but it's totally the same if you just use the toothpaste pretty much. I'd recommend to anyone.
Courtney B.
AXTON, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
*I was provided this product for free from Crowdtap in exchange for my honest review*
ARM & HAMMER™ Truly Radiant™ Clean & Fresh Toothpaste was a -unique- experience like any other. Arm and Hammer products have been known -and passed down as old wive's tales in my family- as a go-to cleaning agent for the toughest stains and best cleaning experience.

The gel itself in the tube is a little thicker than toothpastes that I have experienced with Crest and Colgate, and I was actually rather relieved to not find any of the breath-freshening strips in this product. Recent research has shown that those flakes cause more harm than good, so again, I am extremely happy with this noted fact.

The application is easy, just as any toothpaste and actually sticks to the brush better than my Colgate toothpaste.

While brushing, I can feel the gentle burn from the attacked bacteria and it honestly has felt like I am in a dentist's office while brushing. The sensation along my tongue doesn't burn as much as Crest does, and it about as gentle as Colgate. Though, I can almost feel my teeth becoming cleaner with each brush.

The only thing that I did not like about Arm and Hammer 's Truly Radiant Clean & Fresh Toothpaste was the after feeling on my teeth, it felt like I had a layer of fake plastic on each time I brushed, almost like it dried out the capability of saliva only around my teeth. This feeling usually subsided for me within about 5 minutes after brushing, but it was still enough worth noting.

As far as the whiteness of my teeth, I have noticed a slightly better result -faster- than with Crest, and it has proven much more efficient than Colgate.

The last notable cause from this toothpaste was along with whiter teeth, the downside caused a noticeable more sensitive feel to my teeth, cold beverage were much more painful. Though, I cannot be sure if this is note-worthy to the "strengthen enamel" or not, but that aspect seemed a bit on the weaker side.