BY ARM & HAMMER

Whitening with a Refreshing Twist

Featuring a crisp, mint flavor, ARM & HAMMER™Truly Radiant™ Rejuvenating Toothpaste does more than just whiten teeth. This revolutionary toothpaste goes beyond the surface to strengthen, clean and repair tooth enamel for a radiant smile in just 5 days!*

Courtney B.
Axton, VA
*I was provided this product for free from Crowdtap in exchange for my honest review*
ARM & HAMMER™ Truly Radiant™ Clean & Fresh Toothpaste was a -unique- experience like any other. Arm and Hammer products have been known -and passed down as old wive's tales in my family- as a go-to cleaning agent for the toughest stains and best cleaning experience.

The gel itself in the tube is a little thicker than toothpastes that I have experienced with Crest and Colgate, and I was actually rather relieved to not find any of the breath-freshening strips in this product. Recent research has shown that those flakes cause more harm than good, so again, I am extremely happy with this noted fact.

The application is easy, just as any toothpaste and actually sticks to the brush better than my Colgate toothpaste.

While brushing, I can feel the gentle burn from the attacked bacteria and it honestly has felt like I am in a dentist's office while brushing. The sensation along my tongue doesn't burn as much as Crest does, and it about as gentle as Colgate. Though, I can almost feel my teeth becoming cleaner with each brush.

The only thing that I did not like about Arm and Hammer 's Truly Radiant Clean & Fresh Toothpaste was the after feeling on my teeth, it felt like I had a layer of fake plastic on each time I brushed, almost like it dried out the capability of saliva only around my teeth. This feeling usually subsided for me within about 5 minutes after brushing, but it was still enough worth noting.

As far as the whiteness of my teeth, I have noticed a slightly better result -faster- than with Crest, and it has proven much more efficient than Colgate.

The last notable cause from this toothpaste was along with whiter teeth, the downside caused a noticeable more sensitive feel to my teeth, cold beverage were much more painful. Though, I cannot be sure if this is note-worthy to the "strengthen enamel" or not, but that aspect seemed a bit on the weaker side.
Paige T.
Macedon, NY
I really wanted to like this! And part of me did... It cleaned my teeth incredibly!! But.... Big BUT. Every time after I used it my ENTIRE MOUTH WOULD PEEL!! It was so nasty. No other toothpaste has ever done that to me before. I couldn't understand why & and ended up looking it up online lol. The ingredients were too harsh not only for my mouth but also my teeth. They were sooo sensitive. (I already have sensitive teeth but this made it ten time worse) so overall for me, not a good buy, and won't repurchase or finish the tube.
Makeighla C.
Sulphur, OK
This toothpaste actually does whiten teeth very fast, but after a few uses my gums became irritated so I stopped using it. I would love to purchase this again but it just wasn't working out. My teeth after the first use felt sooo clean! (After you brush your teeth and rub them to feel the squeak lol) Yeah, really recommend this toothpaste to those that DON'T have really sensitive gums. So I can't say there's any cons as if it weren't for my sensitive gums I'd still be using this product.
Rachael M.
This was a find I got in my Walmart beauty box. I have tried arm and hammers regular tooth paste that has baking soda and compared to this one. This one gives me such a refreshing clean mouth and it doesn't just taste like baking soda like the regular arm and hammer. I enjoy brushing my teeth with this because it leaves my mouth mint smelling and leaves my smile even whiter. This is an awesome product if you want white teeth and fresh breath.
Glowingkite
Brooklyn, NY
I'm from Brazil and once I moved to America I was concerned on what toot paste to use,my husband told me about the Arm & Hammer brand and bought me the truly radiant Rejuvenating toot paste and I instantly fell in love,my teeth feels like I just got off the dentist chair super clean and smooth,and it looks truly white and pearlly like if that's even a word,it is one of the best teeth product I've ever used.
Leigh Anne B.
Sharpsburg, GA
There is nothing quite like the satisfaction you get from Arm and Hammer. This brand is known for helping people keep things white and bright and this toothpaste is no exception! Want a whiter and brighter smile, then you got to check out Truly Radiant Rejuvenating toothpaste. Its leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh. No nasty after taste either!
Veronica L.
I am going to be honest. I love this brand because leaves your mouth very clean and I love that. However, this tooth paste it is a little bit harsh on the gums because of the baking soda. Its good if you use it once to twice a week. I really love using this brand but be careful with using to much baking soda on your gums! Hope this review helps!
Megan T.
Brookville, IN
I couldn't use this product more than a couple times, I could never get paste the taste of baking soda, which definitely lingers. The toothpaste is also more gritty and thicker than most, which is most definitely because of the baking soda. I'm sure it would help with whitening, but I just wasn't a fan of the taste or texture of the product.
Angela M.
Angwin, CA
I really like this tooth paste and here is why....its effective in the sense that it keeps away bad breath for quite a lot longer than other brands which goes to show you the anti bacterial properties. Its also not overly "flavored" its got a nice subtle taste as well as texture which is surprising for an arm and hammer toothpaste.
Klarysa S.
South Bound Brook, NJ

I only use this once a day, as using it twice a day for prolonged periods of time increased my teeth sensitivity. With that said, the product does work, relatively. Don't expect super white teeth, maybe a a shade or more brighter.

My brother use(d) it, and his teeth improved quite a bit as he doesn't exactly have the whitest teeth