Arm & Hammer™ Truly Radiant™ Clean Mint Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste 4.3 oz. Box

BY ARM & HAMMER

Whitening with a refreshing twist. see more...

• I have been looking to change toothpastes. I've heard good things...5 Answers
Buy on Target
Kary C.
Came with awesome battery operated tooth brush my teeth have never looked better! So loving they sent that tooth brush! And I've had a few samples of this tooth paste and we've had it but now with this sweet brush that I probably love it more! Lol I think I ripped into that fast same brand truly radiant clean and battery operated spinbrush! Loving it!
Katrina P.
Council Bluffs, IA
I love this stuff! I actually threw away half a tube of toothpaste because I found this and I like it that much more!

It has the perfect level of mint flavor and the clean feeling lasts much longer than my Crest with Scope toothpaste. (The one I threw away...)
Bethann B.
I received this sample in my most recent Wal-Mart beauty box. I decided to take this with me to use while on vacation. I don't feel as if this toothpaste is anything special compared to other toothpastes I've tried in the past. The one thing that I really dislike about this product is the taste. I wouldn't purchase this product
Alissa T.
I'm obsessed with having white and healthy teeth. I am on my fourth tube of this toothpaste and I love it! My breath stays fresh for a long time and my teeth have gotten whiter than they use to be. I've used all different types of whitening toothpaste and for me this has been the best.
Crystal K.
Adairville, KY
I like this toothpaste. I think it cleaned my teeth well. I did not however see a big difference in the color of my teeth and I was not over the moon about the flavor. I just don't like mint. But as I stated it is decent and it did clean my teeth well
Gemini M.
Got this as a free sample and would definitely not buy. It was just plain ol' regular toothpaste. Did not leave my mouth feeling deep cleaned and the mint freshness did not last long. Didn't lather as much as I like either. I tried it twice and then passed it on to my sister.
Samaria R.
Fort Myers, FL
Not too crazy about this toothpaste even thought I love the arm & hammer brand. This particular flavor is odd and doesn't leave my mouth feeling as clean. I wish it bubbled up more like the other ones arm and hammer makes. Tube is so small.
Aimée M.
The arm&hammer brand tooth paste is supposed to be great because of how good baking soda is for your teeth. I've tried different ones and ots the only one my SO likes so I deal with it then I came across this one and I love it because it's actually minty! Lol the others ones do give that fresh feeling this one does!
Ashley W.
I got a travel size from my dentist and I really enjoyed it! My teeth looked whiter after one use like it claims!! This is a toothpaste I would consider purchasing after I go through what's left in my vanity!
Kelly Jo F.
Norfolk, VA
I've been using Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Clean & Fresh toothpaste for about a week now. I've always had healthy teeth, but always struggled to find a toothpaste that truly whitens your teeth with continued use. The flavor of this toothpaste isn't too strong and the paste doesn't have a funny taste. I brushed my teeth once in the morning and once before bed with this toothpaste. I have started to notice how shiny and white my teeth are only after 5 days. I am hoping that with continued use of this toothpaste, I will notice an even greater whitening of my teeth. I'm also using the Arm & Hammer spinbrush with soft bristles to brush my teeth. I am now a convert to this brand of toothpaste.
MEGHAN T.
I have been looking to change toothpastes. I've heard good things about the whitening the Arm and Hammer toothpastes help with but how do they taste? Is there a fresh minty taste left after use our does it just get your teeth clean? I've tried homemade toothpaste with the main ingredient as arm and hammer and I was not a fan.