BY ARM & HAMMER

DESCRIPTION

Want to see a whiter, clean & fresh smile in just 5 days? The Truly Radiant Clean & Fresh Toothpaste is designed to deep clean, whiten and provide long-lasting freshness with a cool surge of spearmint. It has the whitening you want with the taste you’ll love!

• I have been looking to change toothpastes. I've heard good things...5 Answers
Buy on Target
Chloe W.
I like it. It is very minty though so if you don’t like mint i wouldn’t get it. It leaves your breath feeling fresh and the freshness stays for awhile as compared to other brands. This is one of my favorites. Keeps my teeth pearly white. I also have sensitive teeth and it doesn’t bother them.
Lauren S.
Woodbridge , VA
Love love love the arm and hammer truly radiant clean and fresh clean mint toothpaste!!!!!! I am a first time user of the arm and hammer toothpastes. I enjoy this toothpaste so much the flavor is amazing the paste is just right for expectations of perfection. It isn’t too gritty but does have the feel of baking soda but it’s not harsh. The paste does do it job of deep clean and leaving my breath and mouth feeling 💯 fresh! I love it. I most definitely will purchase again and again. ARM & HAMMER™ Truly Radiant Whitening and Enamel Strengthening Toothpaste
Christine A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
As much as I’d like to like a more natural toothpaste I absolutely hated this. It sucked my mouth dry. My mouth didn’t feel fresh after. It was overall just a bad experience. The only good thing I can say is this is probably good if you use it to dry out spots on your face.
Kylee P.
Fairbanks
This toothpaste tastes so much better than the other baking soda ones and I feel like I tell myself it’s gonna whiten my teeth so I keep using it haha buuut I don’t know if I’ve actually seen huge results yet
Kayla H.
Festus, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had received this in a sample box a while back and I was excited to try it because of the baking soda. I was let down. This didn’t really do much for me. The mint flavor was good.
Natasha M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Disgusting feeling and taste. I hated this toothpaste. I actually ended up throwing away the rest of the tube because I couldn’t handle the gritty way it made my mouth feel.
Ana T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
To be honest at least for me it helped whitening my teeths. I know for sure baking soda helps whitening everything and that includes your teeth and the good part is that this thootpaste brand is not expensive
Casey J.
Glendale, WI
This toothpaste was ok but I like Colgate and Crest better. The flavor is not as good as other brands but it is not bad at all. I bought this on sale and would probably buy again if on sale.
Beth R.
Westerville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This toothpaste left my mouth feeling fresh and clean. The minty flavor did not last as long as some other toothpastes that I have used. However, it did make my mouth feel really clean.
😸 v.
Boca Raton, FL
I like Arm and Hammer as a brand, but I don't really care for their toothpaste.  I just feel like there are better options out there depending on what you're looking for.  Whitening is important to me, so Arm and Hammer would not be my first choice.
MEGHAN T.
I have been looking to change toothpastes. I've heard good things about the whitening the Arm and Hammer toothpastes help with but how do they taste? Is there a fresh minty taste left after use our does it just get your teeth clean? I've tried homemade toothpaste with the main ingredient as arm and hammer and I was not a fan.