Personal CareOral CareToothpasteArm & Hammer
ARM & HAMMER Truly Radiant Whitening Booster

ARM & HAMMER™ Truly Radiant Whitening Booster

NULL

Do you see immediate results (and is it easy to use)? Also where can you get this? Can you get this in Walmart?
Where can i buy this
How well do these work compared to other things like white strips? Is it overall safe for the enamel?
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Truly Radiant Whitening Booster!
Product Highlights
absolutely the best whitening toothpaste ever, it is even better than the crest 3d luxe glamorous.in reviews
Michelle L.
Hughesville, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
ARM & HAMMER™ Truly Radiant Whitening Booster uploaded by Michelle L.
This was the best whitening product I have used and even better, the least expensive. I have used whitening strips periodically, but only twice per week due to sensitivity issues. This was not leading to good results, so I decided to give this product a try. I use it twice per day and my teeth were at least four shades lighter in about a month. I have been using it for about three months now and I have achieved the results I want---a white smile with no white splotches that the white strips were leaving. Normally, I give my teeth a break for a few days from it every now and then and have had no sensitivity issues at all. I use it in combination with a popular whitening toothpaste, that was working well, but this gave it the extra pick-me-up it needed.
Jessica Y.
All I can say is that it works-- and is worth the purchase. I bought it as a cheap fix, and can't believe how well it works. I don't believe in quick gimmicks, or "in just two weeks" results. It's one of those products that if you're faithful with it, it will love you back.
Brook H.
Raleigh, NC
This is a very good product that does not hurt my sensitive teeth. I enjoyed using it and it helped me keep my pearly whites
Cilla A.
San Antonio, TX
I love this dental care product. It works amazing and keeps your teeth pearly clean. I use it twice a week and the results are amazing.
Megan N.
Ellenboro, WV
This stuff doesn't work that great. It made my teeth feel like they have stuff still on them after I brushed! Weird!
Juliana C.
Naples, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
ARM & HAMMER™ Truly Radiant Whitening Booster uploaded by Juliana C.
Me gusta esto funciona bien y cumple lo que promete, ahora suspendí todo porque me hice un diseño de sonrisa pero usé esto por un buen tiempo y me sirvió
Tall Man S.
Marianna
This whiting product made my teeth so white, it took my coffee stains off as well. The one thing I will say that I didn't like was the fact that it kinda hurt my sensative teeth for a minute or two, but other than that I love it.
Allison Brooke G.
Panama City, FL
I have used every thing to whiten my teeth. I just love a white smile but I didn't love this at all. The texture was awful.
nydia R.
S El Monte, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the arm and hammer brand of products and this is no different. This is great to get whitened and the price is perfect! I’d buy again.
Pretty I.
Indianapolis, IN
I’ve been brushing my teeth with baking soda for as long as I remember. I love the way that it makes my breath smell and I really love the way it deep cleans. I really use baking soda for about everything actually LOL.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...