ARM & HAMMER™ Truly Radiant Fluoride Rinse Sparkling Mint uploaded by Joe G.ARM & HAMMER™ Truly Radiant Fluoride Rinse Sparkling Mint uploaded by Alyssa A.ARM & HAMMER™ Truly Radiant Fluoride Rinse Sparkling Mint uploaded by erica c.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Product Features

• Bright & strong
  • Plus helps stop stains before they start
  • Peroxide-free whitening
  • Strengthens & restores enamel
  • Provides long-lasting freshness
  • Stain defense technology
  • Alcohol free

Ingredients: Active: Sodium Fluoride 0.02%...Purpose: Anticavity. Inactive: Water, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Poloxamer 407, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Flavor, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Xylitol, Sodium Saccharin, D&C Green 5.

Directions:

Instructions: Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Use twice daily after brushing teeth with toothpaste; Vigorously swish one-half capful (2 teaspoons=10mL) of rinse between your teeth for at least 1 minute then spit out; Do not swallow the rinse; Do not eat or drink for 3 minutes after rinsing; Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing); Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Children 6 years of age consult a doctor. Other Information: Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Safety sealed.

Buy on Walgreens
  • "I'm always ready for mouthwashes to pack a punch every time I try them for the 1st time." in 1 review
Kitty B.
A pretty good mouthwash, as far as mouthwashes go. I have sensitive teeth, so I only use a mouthwash at night. It was a little harsh, but not as bad as some other mouthwashes out there. It's definitely very strongly minty, that's for sure. I used about half the bottle, but probably won't repurchase. I need something that is a bit more gentle.
Amanda L.
Marietta, GA
I'm always ready for mouthwashes to pack a punch every time I try them for the 1st time. This was probably the most gentle and mild rinse I had ever used. The kick came after spitting the rinse out, I felt more of a tingle then. It definitely assisted with keeping my mouth feeling clean and fresh for a long time after use. I didn't really feel like it had whitened my teeth but I do feel it assisted with keeping them from staining further.
Alyssa A.
This mouthwash is great for freshening your breath with a minty flavor. However, there's no noticeable whitening. It's a great mouthwash though, but I would only recommend for purposes of a cleanly feel.
Jessica M.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Best mouthwash out there! I won't claim that it whitens my teeth but it does keep my breath fresh throughout the day. Completely pleasant without the strong alcohol taste!
Megan S.
I don't know if I really like this item got it on clearance I don't like the taste it leaves a really weird aftertaste
Arianaa M.
EL PASO
Love everything about arm and hammer!! It feels so amazing with the freshness and its the best!!! I love it .!!!!
Adele H.
I liked this mouthwash, it didn't burn and it made my breath feel fresher. I also liked the flavor. I did not notice any whitening of my teeth though.
ebonée h.
Love how it makes my mouth feel and I would buy this again I really need to get more I'm running real low. And I would get this over Crest personally
Asia C.
This wash mouth works great. You get a white smile in just 5 days since the product strengthens and whitens the teeth.
Kiera P.
Best mouth wash I have used thus far. I like that it is not too strong and its alcohol free. Plus it also whitens your teeth!!!