ARM & HAMMER™ Truly Radiant Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste Fresh Mint Twist uploaded by Voluble B.ARM & HAMMER™ Truly Radiant Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste Fresh Mint Twist uploaded by Briana V.ARM & HAMMER™ Truly Radiant Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste Fresh Mint Twist uploaded by Carla E.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer™ Truly Radiant™ Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste.Fresh Mint Twist.

New.

The standard of purity.

Tartar control.

For a radiant smile in just 5 days*.

Rejuvenating.

Whitening with a refreshing twist.

ARM & HAMMER™ Truly Radiant Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste Fresh Mint Twist
  • "I don't feel it whitened my teeth any more over the time I used it but I do feel it did help keep my teeth the brightest it could with all the black tea and coffee I drink." in 1 review
Jessy C.
Megan R.
Chandler
I usually like Arm & Hammer products, but I just don’t care for their toothpaste. It feels more pasty and gritty, and it doesn’t make me feel like it’s really cleaning. I would not buy again.
Nikki H.
Lebanon, VA
I guess it worked some what, maybe it is just me but I don’t care much for this brand, I keep trying all different things from this brand but have the same negative effect! My mouth didn’t feel clean an it left a slight chemical taste as well! I wouldn’t repurchase!
angie T.
I love this toothpaste. It leaves my mouth tingle and feel minty fresh. I like how it makes my mouth feel clean. I use this 3x a day. It's long lasting. I like how it has baking soda in it as well. I will buy again. I will recommend others to give this a try.
Nicole S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
CERA B.
Beeville, TX
Such a good toothpaste. It cleans my teeth and has my mouth feeling fresh for a while. I usually buy in bulk at sams club. It’s so affordable to buy and it’s very effective. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a good toothpaste as it gets rid of bad breath and it helps to whiten your teeth. My only recommendation is that you shouldn't use it everyday as it is a very strong toothpaste. Also this toothpaste tends to be very strong on the the teeth and it can make your teeth feel sensitive if you use it too much.
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This toothpaste seriously rocks!!! It leaves your teeth super white and sparkly and your breath oh so fresh!! Can't go wrong with good ole baking soda and peroxide! It's a little pricey but it's quality makes up for that.
Cailyn W.
Woodstock, IL
This was an ok toothpaste. It’s not that it isn’t effective, I just didn’t really like the taste. The whitening aspect also was not the greatest compared to some other products that I have used. It may work for somebody else but kind of a flop for me.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don't know about whitening power, but anytime I use one of the Arm & Hammer toothpastes my teeth feel cleaner compared to other brands. I don't care for the paste as much as the gel formula they used to make though.