ARM & HAMMER™ Truly Radiant Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste Fresh Mint Twist uploaded by Voluble B.ARM & HAMMER™ Truly Radiant Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste Fresh Mint Twist uploaded by Briana V.ARM & HAMMER™ Truly Radiant Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste Fresh Mint Twist uploaded by Carla E.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer™ Truly Radiant™ Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste.Fresh Mint Twist.

New.

The standard of purity.

Tartar control.

For a radiant smile in just 5 days*.

Rejuvenating.

Whitening with a refreshing twist.

Buy on kmart
  • "I don't feel it whitened my teeth any more over the time I used it but I do feel it did help keep my teeth the brightest it could with all the black tea and coffee I drink." in 1 review
agatha p.
Do you arm and Hammer truly radiant fluoride anti-cavity toothpaste was the worst purchase of toothpaste I have ever made the arm and Hammer toothpaste makes my teeth very powdery and visibly not white which is advertised so that’s why I would never we purchased this it doesn’t make your teeth cleaning enough or white enough for my liking
Amanda G.
New Florence
I've tried this product before and I didn't like the taste of the toothpaste and baking soda together. It might just be me but I'm just not a fan of those two things together. That is why I stopped buying this product. It's a great whitener, I'll give it that. But the taste just threw me off.
Marisa S.
Nassau County
Honestly I wanted to like this product, but I could not get past the taste!!! The taste is just too bitter for my liking and I don't notice a difference between this toothpaste compared to others, so why let my tastebuds suffer?
Jessica M.
Loved this product but didn’t like the taste to it. Would recommend this if you’re trying to find a natural toothpaste. Would buy again. Great pricing and value was amazing. Very satisfied with this product.
Gail O.
Baton Rouge
My favorite thing about this toothpaste is that the baking soda gives me a “fresh from the dentist” feeling every time I brush. Tastes great, too, and best of all I never have cavities!
Nikki H.
Lebanon, VA
I guess it worked some what, maybe it is just me but I don’t care much for this brand, I keep trying all different things from this brand but have the same negative effect! My mouth didn’t feel clean an it left a slight chemical taste as well! I wouldn’t repurchase!
angie T.
I love this toothpaste. It leaves my mouth tingle and feel minty fresh. I like how it makes my mouth feel clean. I use this 3x a day. It's long lasting. I like how it has baking soda in it as well. I will buy again. I will recommend others to give this a try.
Jessy C.
Megan R.
Chandler
I usually like Arm & Hammer products, but I just don’t care for their toothpaste. It feels more pasty and gritty, and it doesn’t make me feel like it’s really cleaning. I would not buy again.
Mayra C.
King city
I got this at rite aid I really didn’t try it for to long but I could see that my breath look a long time to get the baking soda taste I didn’t mind it I believe it was about 6 dollars or less