ARM & HAMMER™ Truly Radiant by Arm & Enamel Strengthening Fluoride toothpaste, Mint

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant tooth provides outstanding whitening while also strengthening enamel for a truly radiant smile in just 5 days. Removes 90% of surface stains for noticeably whither teeth. Protects and rebuilds enamel while smoothing surface imperfections and restoring the shine.

About the product

• Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Bright & Strong Whitening & Enamel Strengthening.
  • Bright & strong.
  • Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant toothpaste is the only toothpaste with baking soda, peroxide and Active Calcium.
Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride 0.234 % (Anti-Cavity) Inactive Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, PEG-8, Calcium Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Carbonate, Calcium Peroxide, PVP, Titanium Dioxide

Directions

Do not swallow. Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Rinse away toothpaste residue thoroughly after brushing. Adults and Children 2 Years and Older: Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day, or use as directed by a dentist or physician. Children Under 6 Years: Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Children Under 2 Years: Ask a dentist or physician.

Buy on Amazon
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Truly Radiant by Arm & Hammer Whitening & Enamel Strengthening Toothpaste is by far my favorite toothpaste, in the world, and I’m the daughter and the younger sister of two dentists! The baking soda in the toothpaste is actually good for your teeth so is hydrogen peroxide but don’t use that DIY whitening teeth recipe that calls for hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, and lemon juice... It’ll whiten your teeth but the lemon juice will eat the enamel off your teeth and with no enamel your teeth will become riddled with cavities and can really cause damage so give the Arm & Hammer Enamel and whitening toothpaste a try... you’re gonna get your whitening and your enamel protection... also if you’re wanting to try the hydrogen peroxide to get even more whitening power, then I suggest you swish with it for 30 seconds after brushing...
Kathrynn L.
Waynesboro, VA
Apparently this toothpaste is supposed be one of the better whitening toothpaste on the market, I could not figure out if this was true or not. The taste of this toothpaste was so abhorrent and disgusting that the simple act of brushing my teeth became an exercise and not gagging every morning and evening.
Kit S.
Petaluma
I used this a few years ago right after I whitened my teeth as a means to keep them white. They were relatively effective in that they would keep my teeth White but they also didn’t help with sensitivity which, I think is important after having your teeth whitened. Overall happy with the product.
Ashley D.
Rustburg
I love this toothpaste and the minty taste. It leaves your teeth feeling super clean and shiny. A little bit goes a long way. I use this toothpaste twice a day. First time I’ve bought his and I am impressed. Would use again and recommeny to others
Angie B.
Eugene, MO
Great whitener, but so drying to my mouth and lips! I have a hard time keeping moisture filled lips, and this drys me to the bone. The taste and texture are fine, it just is so drying! I would recommend only if you are prepared to have dry lips.
Al P.
Boston, MA
Best consistency and nicest feeling when you’re brushing your teeth. Great flavor and really does whiten! Lost my tube for a few days and had to use a different brand sample for a few days and this toothpaste really does make all the difference.
Princess R.
Tustin, CA
I think this toothpaste does help somewhat for whitening, the reason for not buying it again is because I don’t like the after taste. It seems to linger a while. You do get use to it after a few brushes, but I would try a different flavor
Alyssa G.
Anthem, AZ
I don’t like the flavor and I don’t feel or see results. I prefer crest or aqua fresh over arm & hammer. It always tastes bitter and chalky and leaves my mouth feeling gritty and dry. I haven’t tried this in years but I have no desire to.
Isabella S.
This toothpaste whitened and strengthened my teeth. It has a strong feel leaving my teeth feeling fresh and clean. I have been trying different toothpastes lately and this one is on the favorites list would definitely buy again .
Shannie E.
Boulder , CO
I really dislike baking soda toothpaste. It’s just not good. I have disliked it my whole life. I don’t know if it’s effective cause I only use it in case of an emergency. It leaves my mouth no where near minty fresh.