ARM & HAMMER™ Tropical Sunshine Powder Laundry Detergent

Biodegradable cleaning agents. Safe for septic systems. Contains less than 0.5% phosphorus by weight.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Tropical Sunshine Powder Laundry Detergent!
How would you rate this product?
Sacramento, CA
I love this detergent. It smells really good, but I would recommend not using too much of it because the smell can be a bit overwhelming. Takes out any dirt or stain.
Winter Spgs, FL
This sweet smelling concoction is so fabulous. Our clothes smell fresh for days.its not expensive. With its stain removing, and clean effective power, we will always love this
Tupelo, MS
Cheap cheap cheap product but works well. I do not really notice a difference in this and other products. I just know that it is cheaper and works just as well as more expensive brands. It was very affordable and I would recommend this to others.
Really didn't enjoy the sent, it left me with a rash from residue on my washed clothing. Granted, I have very sensitive skin but I will not repurchase.
Rochester
Great smell and affordable easy for me to get a larger size for the family. Its great on getting everything cleaned and always comes out nice.
Brockport
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy this for my God mom I don't really buy this for my house at all when I buy arm &hammer I buy it for my cat like for her cat litter pan
New Castle, DE
Really great detergent. This is super handy and helps to keep all my laundry soft and smelling great. The smell is really flowery and sweet.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Very nicely priced in comparison to other brands of pods. The coupons available prompted me to try this brand initially. The scent is nice.
Has my cloth smelling nice an fresh. Not only are they clean and ready to use but stain free I think yes. I buy this product at Wal-Mart.
Logan, UT
this detergent smells tropical, fruity, and like i wanna be on vacation.. in Tahiti. My clothes smell great, and my clothes are so soft.

Looking for your answer?