BY ARM & HAMMER

Combines baking soda with an odor-fighting fragrance to quickly destroy tough odors on contact. Sprinkle directly on garbage each time more is added. Ideal for use in trash cans, Dumpsters, drains/grease traps and diaper pails. Environmentally friendly. Scent: Unscented; Physical Form: Powder; Application: Automatic Odor Control.

Buy on Amazon
Julie S.
high point, NC
This stuff works wonders ..no stinky nasty gross smelling greasy cans.totally absorbed the funk.this is a must have for homes everywhere
Katherine C.
This product is a blessing in a box. No more stinky basket. I love how affordable it is and the fact that I can get it at my local store
Celene E.
Moore, OK
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Arm in hammer trash / dumpster is great too avoid those nasty scents that your trash can have... highly recommend
ailayvone a.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I will repurchase again and I will highly recommend. During the winter times our doors are always close due to cold weather outside and the air inside the house has to be clean all the time as I have small children, And this deodorizer getting the job done the stinky smell from my diaper genie is gone like a charm, and I use it to my kitchen trashcan as well. Love love love it.