BY ARM AND HAMMER TOOTHBRUSH

Press button, start brushing after beep. Sound vibrations stream from the bristles through your teeth--so you hear the music in your head! Music makes brushing fun! see more...

• Where have these melifluos, splendiferous brushes gone?? ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Robyn H.
A fun teeth cleaning option for my younger kiddo. She really enjoys brushing her teeth. I'm happy that there are products like this one that promotes healthy habits for kids.
Abby N.
Chaska, MN
I bought this toothbrush because I was on vacation and I lost my other one and frankly this is a really annoying tooth brush with the tunes. I get that it doubles as a timer which is good though. Also the head doesn't seem very big and it's kind of a cheap toothbrush that doesn't last very long.
Laurel C.
Pensacola, Fl
I love that there are tunes along with a toothbrush again another really great options for littles to get to brushing those whites. the goal is twice a day for brushing and thats what we aim for. Pros = music Cons= you have to buy a new one and I hate waste.
Melodi M.
Toledo, OR
My kids absolutely love tooth tunes tooth brushes. They make oral hygiene fun. They also work well at keeping their teeth healthy, clean and cavity free. I love that the song motivates them to brush.
Crystal C.
Midlothian, VA
Daughter loves this she is dancing and brushing her teeth at the same time which it makes it more of a fun thing to do rather than a chore to make them brush their teeth 2x a day
Katie C.
My kids were not a fan. They didn't like how small it was and that it was so bulky. It was difficult to get them to use their toothbrushes without forcing them before bed.
Cara W.
My little brother has this and it's his first first big boy toothbrush and he loves it and he loves the songs that play and he also just loves that it's his toothbrush
Stefanie B.
BE PREPARED TO HAVE LOTS OF BATTERIES ON HAND. MY KIDS LOVED THESE. TOOTHBRUSH WORKS GREAT AND ITS A GOOD IDEA TO KEEP THE KIDS OCCUPIED WHILE BRUSHING.
Cortlandt M.
Pickerington, OH
I loved tooth tunes as a kid. It made brushing my teeth so much fun. I highly recommend for younger kids to encourage healthy dental habits.
Tracey F.
Sebastian, FL
Just not happy with the overall product. Uses batteries way to much, it also doesn't spin effectively. I would not recommend this to anyone
Erin H.
Rockwall, TX
Where have these melifluos, splendiferous brushes gone?? Come back please. I need you.