ARM & HAMMER™ Super Washing Soda Detergent Booster uploaded by Tempestt S.ARM & HAMMER™ Super Washing Soda Detergent Booster uploaded by Marielba P.ARM & HAMMER™ Super Washing Soda Detergent Booster uploaded by Marielba P.

BY ARM & HAMMER #8 in Laundry Scent Booster

Description:

Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda is a natural detergent booster and freshener and can be used all around the homenot just in the laundry room!It works in two ways:1. It increases your detergents cleaning power to get out ground-in dirt and stains and cuts through greasy soils.2. It helps neutralize and eliminate odors, not cover them up with perfumes.
Our Environmental Commitment: Our commitment to the environment started over 120 years ago, in 1888, when we first introduced bird cards in our Arm & Hammer Baking Soda to encourage the protection of wildlife. We began using recycled paperboard in our packaging as far back as 1907, and over the past 100 years, we have developed a number of innovative consumer products and industrial applications for purifying drinking water, reducing smokestack emissions, as well as, safely and effectively cleaning a wide variety of surfaces. We introduced the first phosphate-free laundry detergent in 1970, and we have continued to provide our consumers with household and personal care products for healthier and more sustainable living.
Trust Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda to clean your laundry and all around your home.In the Laundry. Detergent alone isn't always enough. Add to every load to boost your detergent's cleaning power for cleaner, whiter, brighter laundry. And, it works to neutralize and eliminate laundry odors, not just cover them up.Around the Home. Make tough jobs easier. Use it to effectively clean hard surfaces indoors and outdoors...naturally.
Great for: Tile & Grout Toilets Microwaves Sinks Stainless Steel Bathtubs Refrigerators Outdoor Furniture Garage Floors... and more!

• The Standard of Purity
  • Pure & Natural Since 1874
  • 100% Fragrance & Phosphate Free
  • Laundry; Kitchen; Silver; Bathroom; Upholstery; Outdoor Furniture

Warnings:

California Proposition 65 Warning: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm

Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate

Directions:

Instructions: For Tough Laundry Stains:1. In a tub of water, add 2 tablespoons of Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda per gallon of water cup in the washer.2. Pre-soak for at least 30 minutes before washing. For best results pre-soak overnight, then add cup of Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda along with detergent and wash. For Silver, Copper & Brass:Super Washing Soda can be used with special cleaning plates. Please follow manufacturers guidelines to remove tarnish from silver, silver plate, jewelry, gold, copper, bronze, stainless steel, and most brass. For Kitchen Surfaces, Small Appliances, and Bathroom Surfaces:1. Dissolve cup Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda in a gallon of warm water.2. Wash surface, rinse thoroughly. As with any other household cleaning product, the use of rubber gloves is recommended when using Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda. For Cookware:1. Sprinkle on a moist sponge to scour stains. Rinse well. Or for heavily soiled or baked on stains, apply a paste of 2 parts Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda, 1 part water to stained areas.2. Let stand for 30 minutes, then wash and rinse as usual. Do not use on aluminum cookware. For Best Laundry Results:(in traditional or high efficiency washing machines) Always test is an inconspicuous area first. Rinse and allow to dry.1. Add cup of Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda along with your regular detergent at the beginning of wash cycle. 2. Add clothes and let washer fill completely. Always check color-fastness of garment first, and use hottest water garment will allow.

Buy on Jet.com*
Brianna L.
agawam
When i want my clothes smelling better and looking extra bright i'll use a couple teaspoons of this and some warm water and everything will look brand new. the price isn't that bad but i think it's worth it. lasts me a while.
Heather B.
Simon
Before a purifier, my water was reduce rediculously red!!! It would ruin anything & everything I washed in it! I saw this in the dollar store & gave it a try & im so glad I did!! I still use it today in every load of laundry, it works great on stains & helps boost my detergent for the best clean!!
Bethany P.
I add a box of this stuff into my homemade laundry detergent. It gets the clothes and towels so clean and fresh smelling! It's really good stuff. It's effective at what it does. It's not very expensive at all. I'd recommend it for anyone wanting to make their own detergent.
Ashlee M.
Orange park, FL
Love this product and will continue using this brand in the future. Item is very reliable and I have used multiple times in this year. Soft smell and does not irritate allergies in home cleaning with clothes and does not cause any irritations.
tamara e.
Conover, NC
ARM & HAMMER™ Super Washing Soda Detergent Booster I purchased mine at Walmart to strip my musty towels. After the soak and wash my towles were like new!! I hoghly recommend this product.
sam a.
Perryville, AR
I use this to make my own laundry soap and I like it. I can add a little extra and it give my detergent a boost. It is t expensive and works as advertised. I will continue to buy this.
Cassandra V.
Elizabethton
We make our own laundry detergent with this and sometimes add extra to a heavily soiled load. Product always get clothes and diapers clean. Very affordable price.
Wendi B.
Columbia, SC
This stuff is incredible.  It can power up a regular wash to really get out stains and ground in dirt without a bunch of unnecessary chemicals.  And you can make your own detergents using this if you are looking to be more DIY about it.  I used my grandmother's recipe of one grated bar of soap (I used Dr. Bronner's), 1 cup of washing soda, and 1 cup of borax.  Worked like a charm.
A C.
I use this in my laundry to help boost whites and colors. I also use it in a myriad of other applications such as mixing my own floor cleaner and dishwasher cubes. It is extremely affordable, environmentally friendly and time-tested. I remember my mother using it long ago in her laundry. It can be a little hard to find (try Target) but it is worth the search.
Becky Y.
Ellington
About 6 yrs ago I was on a kick of making my own laundry soap. I used this product to help boost stain fighting. I now use it to heavy loads and loads that include the animal bedding. Its definitely affordable and worth the money
Are there issues with sensitive skin?and this product?
Alicia L.
Charlottesville, VA
First time seeing this product where can you buy?
Dahiana C.
Doral, FL
How it works?
Sherri B.
Magnolia, MS
I have never seen this product where can I purchase it?
Shana P.
Mableton, GA
How does this compare to Borax?