ARM & HAMMER™ Spinbrush™ Truly Radiant™ Sonic Power Soft Powered Toothbrush Carded Pack

BY ARM & HAMMER

Details

Color-Wear™ Bristles remind you to change your brush head every 3 months**The sonic differenceSonic delivers dynamic fluid action, driving toothpaste and water where bristles can't reach, effectively removing up to 95% of plaque*.16,000 Precision micro-sweeps per minuteHelp take care of your teeth and gums.Dynamic fluid actionPushes water and toothpaste in between teeth for better cleaning.Multi-angle, multi-level bristlesGets at hard-to-reach areas.

Warnings

Caution: Change brush head every 3 months or sooner if the brush is worn or parts are loose. Failure to do so could lead to brush head breakage, generation of small parts and possible injury. After every use, remove brush head and rinse brush head thoroughly with water. Do not use brush with damaged or loose parts. Warning: Children under age 3 should use under adult supervision. Do not submerge in water; the unit can be damaged.

Directions

Brush head is replaceableTo replace brush head: Pull head away from handle. Slide on new head. Replacement heads are available at retail stores. Batteries are replaceable.To replace batteries: Turn and pull down handle base. Replace with two new AA alkaline batteries only!When replacing batteries, follow symbols for correct positioning. Do not mix old and new batteries.Do not mix alkaline standard (carbon-zinc) with rechargeable (nickel-cadmium) batteries. Package includes: 2 AA batteries. Operating Instructions1. Press and release top button to turn on. Press lower button to stop.2. Gently glide bristles back and forth against the teeth/gum surfaces without pressing hard for about 2 minutes while brushing your teeth.

Dana D.
Jackson
I’ve had at least 2 or 3 of these I love them. They do last a long time I just wind up buying a new multipack with the extra brush heads for my husband and I and we just replace them. When I started using this brush my dentist couldn’t believe how clean my teeth were and at my teeth cleaning the hygienist barely had to do anything, same went for every time after that. Definitely recommend.
Victoria B.
Frisco, TX
This is a great alternative to the higher end much more expensive electrical toothbrushes. The pros is that it is easy to find at stores as apposed to other electrical brushes that required I order the replacements online! However the brush it self does not last long I prefer a firm strength and this is the recommended soft to medium.
Ang T.
Philadelphia, PA
This toothbrush, er... SPINbrush is pretty remarkable.  I love the feel of the handle as I brush; not quite ergonomic, but a weight and shape that is easy to use.  The battery life is certainly a selling point, as is the affordability of both the initial unit, and the replaceable brush heads.
Sydney M.
Colleyville, TX
This spin brush is absolutely amazing and I love it so much it's so aforementioned and it totally met my expectations for a great tooth brush. I use it normally at night after a long day of work. 10/10
Shay H.
Oxnard, Ca
Ita a little hard to turn off and on, but other than that I love my toothbrush! I love the price, and the quality, battery operated so I can travel with it too! It's a good buy for your buck.
Ana B.
This toothbrush has worked for me for over 10 years but it has been difficult for me to travel with. Battery case gets stuck after time and makes it difficult to open. I suffer with corpal tunnel and the weight of this brush is too heavy for me and at times would hurt to hold. So I switched to a less heavier and travel friendlier brush. sorry. The price is good and would recommend to those without my problems.
Myrantha j.
I will never go back to manual toothbrush. I feel like my teeth get so much more clean feeling with the electric toothbrush. I like the arm and hammer brand because it's battery powered, rather cheap and you can just buy more heads to change the heads or you can buy a whole new brush. Neither costs will put you out on the street!
Meg D.
Republic, MO
I love my Spinbrush! My teeth feel super clean after every brush. I also bought some for my boys, who HATE brushing. They just had a check up at the dentist a couple days ago, and the dentist said they both do an amazing job brushing. He said the extra vibrations in the toothbrush help get the best clean.
Patty G.
Bridgeport, CT
I LOVE this toothbrush! It's inexpensive, you can buy them in pretty much every drugstore or supermarket, (you have to do a little searching for the replacement heads but nothing is perfect) and it's damn near indestructible! I can't count the number of times I've dropped it and it just keeps going. I've bought 3 more just in case they stop making them! They are so much cheaper than the sonic care and work just as well!
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
I really like this tooth brush. It seems to get my teeth really clean. It really did meet my expectations. First time using this brush. I really did like the tooth brush. It really got the job done. I was definitely satisfied with the tooth brush. It really made my mouth feek healthy.