Arm & Hammer™ Spinbrush™ Truly Radiant™ Sonic Power Soft Powered Toothbrush Carded Pack

The Sonic DifferenceSonic delivers dynamic fluid action, driving toothpaste and water where bristles can't reach, effectively removing up to 95% of plaque*. see more...

Victoria B.
Frisco, TX
This is a great alternative to the higher end much more expensive electrical toothbrushes. The pros is that it is easy to find at stores as apposed to other electrical brushes that required I order the replacements online! However the brush it self does not last long I prefer a firm strength and this is the recommended soft to medium.
Ang T.
Philadelphia, PA
This toothbrush, er... SPINbrush is pretty remarkable.  I love the feel of the handle as I brush; not quite ergonomic, but a weight and shape that is easy to use.  The battery life is certainly a selling point, as is the affordability of both the initial unit, and the replaceable brush heads.
Sydney M.
Colleyville, TX
This spin brush is absolutely amazing and I love it so much it's so aforementioned and it totally met my expectations for a great tooth brush. I use it normally at night after a long day of work. 10/10
Shay H.
Oxnard, Ca
Ita a little hard to turn off and on, but other than that I love my toothbrush! I love the price, and the quality, battery operated so I can travel with it too! It's a good buy for your buck.
Ana B.
Staten Island, NY
This toothbrush has worked for me for over 10 years but it has been difficult for me to travel with. Battery case gets stuck after time and makes it difficult to open. I suffer with corpal tunnel and the weight of this brush is too heavy for me and at times would hurt to hold. So I switched to a less heavier and travel friendlier brush. sorry. The price is good and would recommend to those without my problems.
Myrantha j.
I will never go back to manual toothbrush. I feel like my teeth get so much more clean feeling with the electric toothbrush. I like the arm and hammer brand because it's battery powered, rather cheap and you can just buy more heads to change the heads or you can buy a whole new brush. Neither costs will put you out on the street!
Patty G.
Bridgeport, CT
I LOVE this toothbrush! It's inexpensive, you can buy them in pretty much every drugstore or supermarket, (you have to do a little searching for the replacement heads but nothing is perfect) and it's damn near indestructible! I can't count the number of times I've dropped it and it just keeps going. I've bought 3 more just in case they stop making them! They are so much cheaper than the sonic care and work just as well!
Meg D.
Republic, MO
I love my Spinbrush! My teeth feel super clean after every brush. I also bought some for my boys, who HATE brushing. They just had a check up at the dentist a couple days ago, and the dentist said they both do an amazing job brushing. He said the extra vibrations in the toothbrush help get the best clean.
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
I really like this tooth brush. It seems to get my teeth really clean. It really did meet my expectations. First time using this brush. I really did like the tooth brush. It really got the job done. I was definitely satisfied with the tooth brush. It really made my mouth feek healthy.
Cassandra B.
Portland, OR
I love my spinbrush! This is the best toothbrush I've owned so far. Does a great job at getting all the bits of plaque that get stuck in odd teeth grooves or at the base of the tooth against the gums. Changing the battery can be a bit of a pain though.