ARM & HAMMER™  Spinbrush™ Truly Radiant™ Extra White* Powered Toothbrush with Replacement Heads

BY ARM & HAMMER

Removes 100% more plaque*. Dual-action brush head: for double the cleaning motion. Thumb grip: for excellent control. Slim head: designed to clean difficult to reach teeth.

ARM & HAMMER™ Spinbrush™ Truly Radiant™ Extra White* Powered Toothbrush with Replacement Heads
Lindsey M.
Amazing! I love this and I use only this! I hate using manual toothbrushes and I miss this when I use anmy manual toothbrush. This is amazing and truly does make a difference with how clean my teeth are.
Victoria C.
The Arm & Hammer truly radiant spin brush is by far the best in my opinion. It gets my teeth clean without irritating my gums. My bottom teeth over lap some and it's hard to clean the back of them some times but the spinbrush gets right in there and keep the tarter and gunk off them.
Kelly C.
Torrington, CT
Love my spinbrush!!! It is very cleansing and the toothbrush heads are resilient and last a long time. I am definitely a repeat user and I am impressed with the price and the effectiveness. This is an amazing product that I am still using!
Baylee B.
Roy, UT
These toothbrushes are so amazing! They really get in the hard to get places and make your teeth feel so fresh and clean. They are very affordable and I will purchase again. I am very satisfied with this tooth brush!
Lana K.
Locust valley , NY
This was my very first electric toothbrush.i know it was around for a long while but for some reason I was never interested. I was sure I was doing good job with my manual toothbrush. Until one day my husband brought this amazing kit ( 2 toothbrushes, 4 replacements). So of course I had to try it and toss my regular one away. I really like this product, my teeth felt cleaner and looked whiter almost right away. You can grab similar set on Amazon for 28$ now
Tammi T.
Carlisle, PA
I received this brush in my Allure Thrill Box...and I love it! I can't believe how great it works! My teeth literally feel like I've been to the dentist and had my teeth polished. I have been using it for quite some time and it still works just like it did when I first opened. It's a bit addictive. Try it.... You'll love it!
Sara A.
San Antonio, TX
If you don't want to spend too much money on a tooth brush I highly suggest these! Electric tooth brushes get a much deeper cleaning than manual tooth brushes. I do think other tooth brushes with a different round head are better for cleaning however if you're on a budget, these are a better investment than manual tooth brushes!
Jordin P.
Manchester, CT
great teeth cleaning on these. a little difficult to replace and can get gross under the head where it attaches to the brush body. moderate life span per brush head.
Claudia A.
OMG! I really love these things. They're an awesome over the counter item. Cleans extremely well and whitens well too. This product can stand up to the more expensive brands out there, and I bet they wrk better too.
I will buy these over and over again. Keep going arm and hammer ur doing great!
Andrew H.
Irvine, CA
This toothbrush is not only powerful, but it can get to more places than I can by using manual toothbrushes. This is my first time using these toothbrush and all I can say is great. The only con about this is that it is a little bulky like every electronic toothbrush.