Personal CareOral CareToothbrushesArm & Hammer
ARM & HAMMER Spinbrush Pro Clean - Refills

ARM & HAMMER™ Spinbrush™ Pro Clean - Refills

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Spinbrush™ Pro Clean - Refills!
Jennifer H.
Greentown, PA
The replacement heads last a while. They are really easy to replace on the electric toothbrush. Just twist and pop off!
Christie S.
I like the toothbrush. It feels like it cleans well. The battery compartment is kind of goofy but I’m not sure how it could be fixed.
Jennifer S.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Good spinbrush, soft bristles for sensitve teeth and gums. Works well and mouth feels very clean after use.
Meghan W.
Manton
😔 Unfortunately, I have soft enamel and had to discontinue use of electronic toothbrushes. They made my mouth feel so clean! Shame, really. I'm not sure if there is a way to make it more "soft-tooth" friendly. Maybe a power setting? Like a drill? 😄
Mindy M.
Lucas, KS
It’s ok. There are other brands I like better for adult oral care. It gets the job done but seems dated in the engineering. Bristles are not the highest quality and need to be tossed sooner than later. [product:spinbrush-truly-radiant-clean-&-fresh-soft-powered-toothbrush]
Jasmyn P.
Tallahassee, FL
Affordable and the fact that they come with 2 in the packs is always a plus for me because the other goes to my husband. The bristles do spread a little though.
Brooke H.
Webb City, MO
A good toothbrush that gets all angles of your teeth and you can feel the difference!
Kimberly F.
Allen, TX
ARM & HAMMER™ Spinbrush™ Pro Clean - Refills uploaded by Kimberly F.
I decided long ago to start using to spin bristle brush on my teeth it is really great for a very thorough cleaning and helps get rid of all bad breath. I Spinbrush™ ProClean™ Recharge Powered Toothbrushreally enjoy this toothbrush and I’ve got three of them and every time they die I’m go buy another one because I’m addicted now. Everyone have a great day and keep smiling.
Sidney U.
Woodhaven, NY
I love electric toothbrushes, I just feel like they clean my teeth better. I bought this particular one at Walmart and if I remember, I believe that is was from $8-13. I have sensitive gums and this toothbrush prevents my guns from bleeding and gets the job done!
Latoya J.
Catonsville, MD
I love this toothbrush! It keeps my teeth clean and it's fun to use! I'm on my 5th one!

Looking for your answer?