BY ARM & HAMMER

Dual action brush-head: For double the cleaning motion. Thumb grip: For excellent control. Slim head: Designed to clean difficult to reach teeth.

• How many batteries does it take? Do they last s good whil...1 Answers
  • I've never actually used an electric toothbrush before. I...1 Answers
  • Is this toothbrush's value truly represented by the price...1 Answers
Robyn M.
Nashville
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best toothbrush for your money. The bristles fade when it’s time to change the head. Use a soft bristle brush with whitening toothpaste for best results. Noticeable difference with whiter teeth, fresher breath and healthy gums. My dentist noticed too.
Ainsley O.
Belleville, IL
Purchased at: Target
This toothbrush is my favorite! I’ve used it for the past few years, and gives me the same benefits that an expensive brand electronic toothbrush gives me! My teeth feel super clean after using it with Crest Whitening Toothpaste.
Bri H.
Denver
This product is super affordable but you get what you pay for. If you’re looking for a cheap, drug store toothbrush then it’s not a bad option but it doesn’t to a great job at cleaning your teeth. Also expect to replace your brush every 6 months to a year because the battery compartment (which isn’t the easiest to open) is vulnerable to getting water inside it and corroding the batteries.
Kimberly F.
Allen , TX
I decided long ago to start using to spin bristle brush on my teeth
it is really great for a very thorough cleaning and helps get rid of all bad breath.

I ARM & HAMMER™ Spinbrush™ Pro Clean Powered Toothbrushreally enjoy this toothbrush and I’ve got three of them and every time they die I’m go buy another one because I’m addicted now.

Everyone have a great day and keep smiling.
Nancy R.
Maylene, AL
Have used this brand of toothbrush for many years and it makes my dentist appointments a lot easier. These help keep plaque from forming. I like the medium bristles better but I guess so does everyone because medium is hard to find.
Brooke T.
Columbus, OH
I have just started using an electric toothbrush and so far it’s great. This does a great job of cleaning my smile up! I will be doing more research on current brands out there and may invest in a more top
of the line brand!
April N.
Forest Lake
I’m not a huge fan of this but had to replace it when I couldn’t find replacement heads for my old one. I find this one to be a little too abrasive and harsh on my teeth. The first few times I used it, I could feel my gum bleeding! It is extremely harsh on the teeth and gums, even the soft bristles. I would highly suggest sticking to a manual one and steer clear of this one if you have sensitive teeth.
Tara B.
Ash , NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Works as expected for a cheaper price than the other brands, my first time using but I will keep purchasing this toothbrush from now on, love how it makes my teeth feel like I just left the dentist. I would definitely recommend.
Natalie F.
E Rochester, NY
Since starting to use my spinbrush, I've gotten much better dental check-ups. The continuous vibrations of the toothbrush clean your teeth thoroughly in a way a regular toothbrush cannot. It leaves your teeth extremely clean and really helps strengthen your gums. I really can't live without it.
Alicia S.
Jackson
Pros:
Cost
Can find anywhere
Cleans well
Different heads you can buy

Cons:
Getting use to it vibrating your teeth

I love this toothbrush and its so much better than the manual ones. I always get medium flosser heads.
Carla B.
After seeing the reviews on the Spinbrush here on Influenster and my Sonicare needs replacement brushes, I think I will try the Spinbrush since it is inexpensive. My Sonicare is years old and cost over $100 back then. Does a great job. What's the difference between the Spinbrush Whitening and the ProClean?
Laurie S.
Oshkosh, WI
Does this tooth brush stop spinning if I push to hard or does it act like a electric sander?
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
How much is this & where can I purchase this?
Jane L.
Chico, CA
I've never actually used an electric toothbrush before. Is it in any way painful on the teeth and gums?
April B.
Manhattan , IL
How many batteries does it take? Do they last s good while? Are the brush heads replaceable?

Amazon