BY ARM & HAMMER #46 in Electric Toothbrushes

Dual action brush-head: For double the cleaning motion. Thumb grip: For excellent control. Slim head: Designed to clean difficult to reach teeth.

• How many batteries does it take? Do they last s good whil...1 Answers
  • I've never actually used an electric toothbrush before. I...1 Answers
  • Is this toothbrush's value truly represented by the price...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kimberly F.
Allen, TX
I decided long ago to start using to spin bristle brush on my teeth
it is really great for a very thorough cleaning and helps get rid of all bad breath.

I ARM & HAMMER™ Spinbrush™ Pro Clean Powered Toothbrushreally enjoy this toothbrush and I’ve got three of them and every time they die I’m go buy another one because I’m addicted now.

Everyone have a great day and keep smiling.
Nancy R.
Maylene, AL
Have used this brand of toothbrush for many years and it makes my dentist appointments a lot easier. These help keep plaque from forming. I like the medium bristles better but I guess so does everyone because medium is hard to find.
Alese K.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I love Arm & Hammer's powered toothbrush! I was looking into purchasing a Panasonic or Sonicare but decided to go the less expensive route and try Arm & Hammer's and thank god I did. A powered toothbrush makes my teeth feel a lot cleaner and I will never go back to a manual brush. Arm & Hammer offers 2pack replacement heads also at an affordable price point. I would highly recommend.
Brooke T.
Columbus, OH
I have just started using an electric toothbrush and so far it’s great. This does a great job of cleaning my smile up! I will be doing more research on current brands out there and may invest in a more top
of the line brand!
April N.
Forest Lake
I’m not a huge fan of this but had to replace it when I couldn’t find replacement heads for my old one. I find this one to be a little too abrasive and harsh on my teeth. The first few times I used it, I could feel my gum bleeding! It is extremely harsh on the teeth and gums, even the soft bristles. I would highly suggest sticking to a manual one and steer clear of this one if you have sensitive teeth.
Taylor B.
This spin brush is amazing and keeps my teeth super white and it’s like I can feel it working into my gums. I have braces so it’s able to get in all the hard to reach places.
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Alicia S.
Jackson
Pros:
Cost
Can find anywhere
Cleans well
Different heads you can buy

Cons:
Getting use to it vibrating your teeth

I love this toothbrush and its so much better than the manual ones. I always get medium flosser heads.
Lexi S.
Russellville, AL
I love this toothbrush. It leaves my mouth feeling so much cleaner than most others and especially better than A manual toothbrush. And it's not an expensive buy
Jena C.
It was a nice toothbrush but when the batteries start running low so does the cleaning. It doesn’t compare to sonic brushes that are rechargeable because you never lose power when the base is the charger!
Carla B.
After seeing the reviews on the Spinbrush here on Influenster and my Sonicare needs replacement brushes, I think I will try the Spinbrush since it is inexpensive. My Sonicare is years old and cost over $100 back then. Does a great job. What's the difference between the Spinbrush Whitening and the ProClean?
Laurie S.
Oshkosh, WI
Does this tooth brush stop spinning if I push to hard or does it act like a electric sander?
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
How much is this & where can I purchase this?
Jane L.
Chico, CA
I've never actually used an electric toothbrush before. Is it in any way painful on the teeth and gums?
April B.
How many batteries does it take? Do they last s good while? Are the brush heads replaceable?