ARM & HAMMER™ Spinbrush™ Pro Clean

NULL

I really need a deeper clean when it comes to brushing my teeth. Problem is, I have very sensitive gums and teeth. How gentle is this toothbrush? I worry the spinning will be to fast and too harsh.
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Spinbrush™ Pro Clean!
honore F.
Providence, RI
ARM & HAMMER™ Spinbrush™ Pro Clean uploaded by honore F.
Once you try an electric toothbrush there is no going back to a manual one! My dentist recommended this to me because I was having trouble removing all the plaque behind my front teeth with a manual brush. When I went back for my cleaning she said they were spotless!
Angel R.
Keystone Heights
ARM & HAMMER™ Spinbrush™ Pro Clean uploaded by Angel R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this toothbrush! It makes my teeth feel smooth and soft after each use. Works great to get between the teeth and all surfaces. Great quality at an affordable price. Compared to other brands, this one is at the top of the list! #dentalcare #happyteeth #freshmouth #armandhammer [product:arm-&-hammer-spinbrush-pro-clean]
Kathleen N.
Springfield, MA
ARM & HAMMER™ Spinbrush™ Pro Clean uploaded by Kathleen N.
ARM & HAMMER™ Spinbrush™ Pro Clean uploaded by Kathleen N.
even though it’s not arm and hammer but I got the brand spinbrush pro clean for free🙂 love it.
Bridget A.
ARM & HAMMER™ Spinbrush™ Pro Clean uploaded by Bridget A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite electric toothbrush! Cleans the teeth so well, and the size of the brush itself is perfect! Very comfortable to use! This is my second one!
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
Its works. After first use you will instantly feel the difference between it and manual brushing. It provides a deep clean that you cab be confident in. However, it does have its flaws. Its bulky so it doeent fit my current tooth brush holder, its also quite loud and vibrates kinda erratic vs a nice smooth pulsing sensation of some other. I could also do without all the colors, basic white or black makes it more esthetically more pleasing.
Jennifer H.
Greentown, PA
My favorite electric toothbrush. I feel like my teeth feel cleaner after brushing with this compared to a manual brush. Batteries last a while and so do the brush heads. They come in a bunch of cute colors and they’re fairly cheap.
christina I.
Minotola, NJ
Love this spin brush . Trustworthy brand, great product. Affordable. Would purchase again.
Jasmine B.
Arlington, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Awesome toothbrush I ordered mine online after buying one for my teenager, and loved it from first try! The bristles are a nice medium pressure and the dual action brush is very effective and left my teeth and gums tingling clean in the best way. I feel like it did a better job in a shorter amount of time than my other battery powered toothbrush which was promptly thrown in the trash after trying this product , great clean , great deal have already purchased a second after buying the first.
Nicole N.
Haslet, TX
I have been using the brush like a moth or so and so far so good. I like how it cleans my tooth without effort and is easy to use.
Brianna W.
I love this toothbrush so much. I like how I am able to get a great clean than my old manual toothbrush. I purchased it from WalMart. I like that you only have to replace the head. It is very easy to change.