ARM & HAMMER™ Spinbrush™ Pro Clean

NULL

I really need a deeper clean when it comes to brushing my teeth. Problem is, I have very sensitive gums and teeth. How gentle is this toothbrush? I worry the spinning will be to fast and too harsh.
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Spinbrush™ Pro Clean!
Kathleen N.
Springfield, MA
ARM & HAMMER™ Spinbrush™ Pro Clean uploaded by Kathleen N.
ARM & HAMMER™ Spinbrush™ Pro Clean uploaded by Kathleen N.
even though it’s not arm and hammer but I got the brand spinbrush pro clean for free🙂 love it.
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
Its works. After first use you will instantly feel the difference between it and manual brushing. It provides a deep clean that you cab be confident in. However, it does have its flaws. Its bulky so it doeent fit my current tooth brush holder, its also quite loud and vibrates kinda erratic vs a nice smooth pulsing sensation of some other. I could also do without all the colors, basic white or black makes it more esthetically more pleasing.
Bridget A.
ARM & HAMMER™ Spinbrush™ Pro Clean uploaded by Bridget A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite electric toothbrush! Cleans the teeth so well, and the size of the brush itself is perfect! Very comfortable to use! This is my second one!
Jennifer H.
Greentown, PA
My favorite electric toothbrush. I feel like my teeth feel cleaner after brushing with this compared to a manual brush. Batteries last a while and so do the brush heads. They come in a bunch of cute colors and they’re fairly cheap.
christina I.
Minotola, NJ
Love this spin brush . Trustworthy brand, great product. Affordable. Would purchase again.
Jasmine B.
Arlington, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Awesome toothbrush I ordered mine online after buying one for my teenager, and loved it from first try! The bristles are a nice medium pressure and the dual action brush is very effective and left my teeth and gums tingling clean in the best way. I feel like it did a better job in a shorter amount of time than my other battery powered toothbrush which was promptly thrown in the trash after trying this product , great clean , great deal have already purchased a second after buying the first.
Nicole N.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been using the brush like a moth or so and so far so good. I like how it cleans my tooth without effort and is easy to use.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
I love this toothbrush so much. I like how I am able to get a great clean than my old manual toothbrush. I purchased it from WalMart. I like that you only have to replace the head. It is very easy to change.
Katrina R.
Anna, TX
Love the dual moving head. Camping or going out of town works great. You can also find replacement heads in store really like that.
Emily M.
Kapolei, HI
The ProClean Spinbrush really does the job! I highly recommend considering this option if you're looking for an electric toothbrush but don't want to spend $100 on the plug-in kind. 🙃