ARM & HAMMER™ Spinbrush™ My Little Pony™

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Spinbrush™ My Little Pony™!
terri W.
Oswego, NY
My kids love having their every own electric toothbrush like mom. They use it every days. The characters on it makes it super cute for young kids.
Holly L.
Midland, TX
This is my daughters current toothbrush, she loves it. Makes her excited to brush her teeth when paired with a fun toothpaste.
Rebecca W.
Hohenwald, TN
Just like the adult version this one works really great and looks cute too. My daughter loves the designs of this brush. And I love how well it cleans her teeth.
Elizabeth Z.
Iglesia de Falls, VA
Wow no se imagina lo muchísimo que me entra este producto que en toda mi familia lo usas wow es encaró y no digamos el olor es maravilloso wow no tiene palabras para decirlo wow es maravilloso me encanta muchísimo wow wow es de lo mejor enserio
Melisa F.
I really like this spin brush. My daughter loves using this toothbrush which means I don’t have to fight her to brush her teeth. That’s a win all by itself. The characters make it fun and less likely that my kids share toothbrushes.
Vanessa D.
Spartanburg, SC
We loved this brush. Our 3 year old loves ponies and it helped get her to enjoy brushing and it wasn’t so much of a chore.
Ashley R.
My tiny human loves the spin brush! It makes brushing your teeth so much more fun and she gets excited for it. Helps promote good habits.
Kristyna S.
Waipahu, HI
My daughter loves the design on the toothbrush and it makes it so much easier to get her to brush her teeth instead of a plain brush.
Jessica S.
Massena, NY
My kid loves this! Makes it easy to get her to brush her teeth! It's a little loud and I can't get her to use it for a long time, but she loves my little pony and I will take what I can get! (Other moms-I know you'll agree! Lol)
miriam R.
N Providence, RI
I'm always telling my daughter it is great for her to have better oral hygiene so we sing and dance well she's brushing her teeththis cute little brush is great for little girls that love my little ponys

Looking for your answer?