ARM & HAMMER™ Spinbrush™ Classic Clean uploaded by Judi P.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

ARM & HAMMER Spinbrush Classic Clean Adult Powered Toothbrush: Multi-level bristles and an easy-to-grip handle Spinning head Brush head and AAA batteries (included) are replaceable

• Oscillating brush head and multi-level bristles help remove more plaque*
• Ergonomic handle
• Comes in a variety of color choices
• A classic brush to get teeth clean at a great value

ARM & HAMMER™ Spinbrush™ Classic Clean

Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Spinbrush™ Classic Clean!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Mary D.
Easy to use. Love that it cleans in multiple directions. Easily reaches the back of my teeth. Reasonably priced refills. Received as a gift and i was really surprised how much I really liked using it.
Joey P.
Houma, LA
My dental hygienist actually said, "you've started using a Spinbrush, haven't you?" It works that well. I honestly don't know how my teeth felt clean before this.
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
2,160 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
We purchased this affordable tooth brush from Dollar General to try for my son and ourselves. My 3 year old son isn't a fan but my significant other and I like ours. My son doesn't seem to enjoy the rotating head, it scares him. Love that the batteries can be replaced. Great buy!
Kristen N.
Parma, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I  only really use electric toothbrushes to really get my teeth clean.  I   don't think that I need to use anything like a SonicClean brush, as these types of brushes do the job.  I've had this toothbrush for over a year, and it still works well after changing out the batteries and brush head.  It gets my teeth clean, cleans any coffee or wine stains off my teeth, and helps to prevent and eliminate plaque build-up.
Linda B.
Taylor, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this arm & hammer toothbrush get my mouth fresh and clean! Only $5 can not beat that price! I’m really impressed how good it is! I will buy again. I highly recommend.
Amanda E.
Hellertown, PA
This is the only toothbrush I swear by. It makes my teeth super clean and fresh. I will NEVER go back to a normal tooth brush. I get the refills at BJs so it’s definitely better to buy in bulk as the refills aren’t super cheap.
Barbara S.
Hot Springs Village
It's price point is great. It is a dependable product. It s a little more basic than some other brands, but it truly gets the job done. I do feel the need to replace it more often than a manual/standard toothbrush, but I chalk it up to the spinning action putting more wear and tear on the bristles.
Megan K.
Boston, MA
Ever since my dentist recommended this toothbrush, I've had very few complaints from him about plaque buildup. I've always taken great care of my teeth, but the spin brush helps me go the extra mile. I wish the batteries were easier to replace, and that the brush handle itself was easier to clean.
Judi P.
Brownwood, TX
Great, inexpensive toothbrush!! Got this one in the nail and it got here in one piece and works. Gray is a good neutral color. I've used different styles in the past and I have loved them all.
Kathie H.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
I love these and have been buying them for years. The brush is just the right size and I love that you can also buy replacement brushes so you don't have to replacement the whole unit.
Some of the other brands have very small brushes which I don't like at all.

Dollar General

Dollar General was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.