ARM & HAMMER™ SpinBrush Swirl uploaded by Olicia E.ARM & HAMMER™ SpinBrush Swirl uploaded by Jay A.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Note: Actual Product Packaging May Differ From Image Shown Due To Packaging Updates &Amp; Improvements By The Manufacturer. Like A Manual Brush...Only Better! 20X The Brush Strokes Of A Manual Tooth Brush Spinning Head Multi-Level Bristles Easy To Grip &Amp; Control Handle Design Arm &Amp; Hammer&Reg; The Standard Of Purity Spinbrush&Reg; Swirl&Reg; Delivers The Feel And Control Of A Manual Toothbrush, But With 20X The Brush Strokes Of A Manual Toothbrush.&Nbsp; In Fact, Spinbrush Swirl Is Clinically Proven To Remove Up To 95% More Plaque In Hard To Reach Places Than A Manual Toothbrush. Brush Head Is Not Replaceable. Battery Is Not Replaceable. 1-800-352-3384 *Actual Product Styling And Colors May Vary. Please Note: &Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada.

Buy on Amazon
David M.
Pensacola
I purchased this toothbrush from Target and this is my primary toothbrush. It’s affordable, replacement heads are cheap and the toothbrush overall works extremely well when compared to its competitors. This toothbrush works just as good if not better than higher priced competitors. Would highly recommend.
Brandi N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of the more adorable electronic toothbrushes so that’s one of the many reasons I repurchase this. It does a good job without spending $100 on a toothbrush. I would recommend if you’re looking for affordable electronic toothbrush!
Beth S.
Now that I’ve tried this toothbrush I’ll never go back to manual brushing. My mouth and teeth feel so much cleaner. The price of this toothbrush is unbeatable compared to other electric toothbrushes and works just as well. Replacement heads are reasonably priced and easy to find at any drug store or places like Walmart and Target.
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
I just started using this, and so far so good. I'm never planing on going back to manual toothbrushes. This was a Christmas gift, and I LOVE IT. This isn't the brand I wanted, but I'm not picky. I can't say I see a difference yet, but I feel a difference. I'm definitely a fan of the electric toothbrushes.
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love my SpinBrush! This toothbrush works so much better than a standard toothbrush. The bristles move and rotate and get hard-to-reach spots especially in the back of your top and bottom teeth. I would recommend this toothbrush to anyone. I feel like it works fantastic with whitening toothpastes too!
Sarah H.
Madison, WI
I have been using this brush for almost two years (replacing the heads of course) and it has honestly been amazing. My mouth and breath has been noticeably cleaner than when I have used a hand held brush. I purchased my randomly at a local walmart and it has been very easy to find replacement heads as needed. I am very happy with this brush and I would definitely recommend.
Adrienne C.
Florence
My husband and I recently converted to a spinbrush at the advice of our dentist. I'm a very loyal arm and hammer customer so I naturally gravitated to their brand first. (I particularly love their toothpaste and laundry detergent). I love that the spin brush came with batteries. My teeth still feel like I came from my dentist apppintmebt several weeks ago. This should make our check ups a breeze in the future
Tomi M.
My oldest son hs braces, and his orthodontist told us to use an electric toothbrush. We tried this one, and he absolutely loved it. He brushes every time after he eats, and this one has lasted very well. The heads are easy to change and it travels well.
Tyler J.
I tried several toothbrushes before settling in this one and this by far is my favorite. It's inexpensive and the replacement heads are really easy to find. I'm glad I switched to an electric toothbrush because my teeth seem much cleaner.
Makenzie D.
Hiram, OH
This is like any other electric toothbrush. I bought mine at my local target and it was pretty affordable. The only problem that I have is that it's pretty loud sometimes when ya use it, but I would recommend to others
Amy H.
Newington, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How does this rate in comparison to your "regular" toothbrush? Would you stick with this now that you've tried it?