ARM & HAMMER™ SpinBrush Swirl uploaded by Olicia E.ARM & HAMMER™ SpinBrush Swirl uploaded by Jay A.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Note: Actual Product Packaging May Differ From Image Shown Due To Packaging Updates &Amp; Improvements By The Manufacturer. Like A Manual Brush...Only Better! 20X The Brush Strokes Of A Manual Tooth Brush Spinning Head Multi-Level Bristles Easy To Grip &Amp; Control Handle Design Arm &Amp; Hammer&Reg; The Standard Of Purity Spinbrush&Reg; Swirl&Reg; Delivers The Feel And Control Of A Manual Toothbrush, But With 20X The Brush Strokes Of A Manual Toothbrush.&Nbsp; In Fact, Spinbrush Swirl Is Clinically Proven To Remove Up To 95% More Plaque In Hard To Reach Places Than A Manual Toothbrush. Brush Head Is Not Replaceable. Battery Is Not Replaceable. 1-800-352-3384 *Actual Product Styling And Colors May Vary. Please Note: &Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada.

ARM & HAMMER™ SpinBrush Swirl

Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ SpinBrush Swirl!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Brandi N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of the more adorable electronic toothbrushes so that’s one of the many reasons I repurchase this. It does a good job without spending $100 on a toothbrush. I would recommend if you’re looking for affordable electronic toothbrush!
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
I just started using this, and so far so good. I'm never planing on going back to manual toothbrushes. This was a Christmas gift, and I LOVE IT. This isn't the brand I wanted, but I'm not picky. I can't say I see a difference yet, but I feel a difference. I'm definitely a fan of the electric toothbrushes.
Mar F.
West Allis , WI
Purchased at: Target
It's not a bad product by any means. It cleans my teeth and the battery lasts a long time. Putting new brushes on is very easy. I just wonder if I'm getting the level of deep clean I'm looking for. But for the price, a good buy!
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love my SpinBrush! This toothbrush works so much better than a standard toothbrush. The bristles move and rotate and get hard-to-reach spots especially in the back of your top and bottom teeth. I would recommend this toothbrush to anyone. I feel like it works fantastic with whitening toothpastes too!
Sarah H.
Madison, WI
I have been using this brush for almost two years (replacing the heads of course) and it has honestly been amazing. My mouth and breath has been noticeably cleaner than when I have used a hand held brush. I purchased my randomly at a local walmart and it has been very easy to find replacement heads as needed. I am very happy with this brush and I would definitely recommend.
Adrienne C.
Florence
My husband and I recently converted to a spinbrush at the advice of our dentist. I'm a very loyal arm and hammer customer so I naturally gravitated to their brand first. (I particularly love their toothpaste and laundry detergent). I love that the spin brush came with batteries. My teeth still feel like I came from my dentist apppintmebt several weeks ago. This should make our check ups a breeze in the future
Tyler J.
I tried several toothbrushes before settling in this one and this by far is my favorite. It's inexpensive and the replacement heads are really easy to find. I'm glad I switched to an electric toothbrush because my teeth seem much cleaner.
Makenzie D.
Hiram, OH
This is like any other electric toothbrush. I bought mine at my local target and it was pretty affordable. The only problem that I have is that it's pretty loud sometimes when ya use it, but I would recommend to others
Jamie F.
Randolph, NJ
This was my first experience with power toothbrushes. I think it did a great job - cleaned much better than I could with a standard toothbrush and for the price I think it was a great way to get a power brushing on a budget. I would definitely repurchase - it didn't last forever, I have already purchased another one because the first ones battery area got wet and corroded over time. But for under $10 - I think that is totally reasonable. Replacement heads are about $4-$5 for a two pack and are easy to put on and remove. Overall good deal.
Martha K.
Greeley, CO
Purchased at: Target
I really like this electric toothbrush, the spin and pulse rate is high and gives my teeth a very clean feeling. The brush heads however do not last very long, and they are quite expensive.

Amazon