BY ARM & HAMMER

Advanced sonic technology at an affordable price. Clinically proven to remove plaque in hard-to-reach places. Experience the sonic difference. Two-Minute Timer with Quadrant Technology Lights and pulses every 30 seconds to indicate when to move brush to next quadrant of mouth. Pulsating signal occurs at the end of two minute dentist recommended brushing time. Recharge Base/Charge Indicator No replacement of battery needed. Replacement Head Replace every three months. Max/Gentle Two Speed Button Choose your setting - maximum clean or gentle massage. Advanced sonic brush head design. Multi-level plaque removers. Gum massaging. Angled for hard-to-reach places. Sonic Technology Creates dynamic fluid action to push water and toothpaste in between teeth for clinically proven cleaning in hard-to-reach places. Micro-Sweeping Technology 16,000 precision micro-sweeps per minute. Helps clean your teeth and promotes healthy gums. Multi-Angle & Multi-Level Bristles Helps reach all the surface areas of your teeth. Ergonomic Handle Easy grip and control. Sustained Charge Lasts for 5 days after full charge (Assumes brushing 2X per day. 2 minutes per brushing). Brush head made in Switzerland. Brush handle made in China. Charge base made in China.

• I want yo huy it but Walmart, target,  no of then got it 1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase one please1 Answers
Shon T.
Apollo Beach, Florida
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my choice of toothbrushes 4 out of 7 days a week, This was my first using and I enjoy this addition to my routine, I recommend this especially to save time in the mornings. I am thoroughly satisfied!
Sarah B.
I enjoy using this rechargeable toothbrush daily. I can definitely feel the difference in my teeth with an electric toothbrush versus a manual toothbrush. You can whatever brushhead that is compatible with the toothbrush, which is nice if you want to change up the type of cleaning you want from your toothbrush. Easy to use and it saves on using batteries all the time. Not too expensive for something that will last for a long time.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
1,319 reviews
I got this from smiley 360 to product test awhile back and I was super
impressed with how my teeth feel after using this just one time. My
teeth felt super clean and i loved how the looked after. i no longer
have stains on them either. this works very well After mine broke, i had to buy another one
Kristen R.
My husband and I both love this toothbrush! It makes your teeth feels so clean but not harsh on your gums whatsoever! We have bought these multiple times and meet our expectations! These are our go tos!!!
heather m.
Camden, SC
I had bought one of these toothbrushes for myself earlier in the year well I loved how clean this toothbrush made my teeth feel and how my mouth seemed a lot cleaner so my husband was happy to see and hear how much I loved it so I bought him one and he is loving this toothbrush so much as well he said he actually looks forward to brushing his teeth now.
Anne P.
I found this toothbrush to be pretty good. However, I still felt like it wasn't powerful enough to really get my teeth clean in a 2 minute period. I felt like the motor was powerful enough but, that power did not translate to the toothbrush head. Instead, it just made my whole arm vibrate.
Lee Ann C.
Greenfield, IN
I do love the price point of this little brush. It works really hard and for the most part is wonderful. The only issue that I have is the the bristles don't seem to last long, so if I continue too use it, I'll have to purchase more heads far more often than I used to buy brushes.
Dawn S.
Connellsville, PA
I got this bad boy in my stocking many moons ago and I'm still using it!! Love that it's rechargeable instead of doing the whole battery thing.. The replacement heads are in a two pack so it's not crazy expensive.. I tried once to go back to a manual toothbrush and my teeth felt icky..
Melondy H.
Bronx, NY
so while I must start off with the price of this being really high I did enjoy having this to use. I had used it for about 6 moths, the problem is the changing heads cost almost as much as the brush itself. I would highly recommend. 7 out of 10 mostly cause of price.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
This spin toothbrush works great it really gets in between your teeth and leaves them feeling fresh and clean. I use it with crest toothpaste and then followed with crest 3D white toothpaste. It really makes my teeth sparkle. I really think it's a nice alternative to spending 100.00 or more on an electric toothbrush. It's affordable and can be purchased at most Stores.
I want yo huy it but Walmart, target,  no of then got it
Where can I purchase one please