ARM & HAMMER™ Spinbrush Pro Whitening Soft Powered Toothbrush uploaded by Yajaira H.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer™ Spinbrush™ Pro Whitening Soft Powered Toothbrush.
The standard of the purity.
1 powered toothbrush.
Try me.
Whiter teeth in 7 days.
Innovative whitening bristle system.
Dual action brush-head.

• Does this toothbrush help clean teeth with braces better?...2 Answers
DaniellaMarie G.
I am soo loving this toothbrush so far!!! Was scanning the toothpaste isle in Walmart when I ran across this brush. I’ve been wanting a spin brush for a while now & being that this one was only 8$ and made by Arm&Hammer I just had to get it! So far I am loving it’s deep cleaning effects. Always gives me that “shiny” clean feeling after each use! For the price you just can’t beat it!
harshada S.
Harrison, NJ
I got it for $5 in Walmart. It was my first time using an electronic toothbrush. It feels weird but you get a hang of it after a while. I don't see whiter teeth after 1 week though! But in that minimal price it does a good job. I would recommend it for someone who wants to try out electronic toothbrush without spending a lot of money.
Hannah S.
Simi Valley, CA
It’s a pretty good toothbrush. I was given it as a gift for Christmas and the bristles are all ready busted and I need to replace the top. You can buy it at any CVS or Walmart or Target. It works like any other toothbrush.
annjanae g.
LAKEWOOD, CA
For a five dollar toothbrush what can you expect? I bought this in the "soft" style and I just wish I got the medium. This is my first time using this product and no it did not meet my expectations. But, you get what you pay for. If you're looking for a cheap and affordable toothbrush then this is the one. Quality wise--eh.
Christa Z.
Emerson, NJ
My husband and I have used these for years.  They really do clean well.   Just continued to be gentle,  as too much pressure can affect your gums.
Brooke P.
Jonesboro
i used electric toothbrushes a bit growing up, but over the past 5+ years i have just used normal toothbrushes. this electric toothbrush was bought for me recently and i think i will keep using electric toothbrushes from now on!it effectively cleans my teeth and tongue quickly and is not too rough.
Kristianna B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The only toothbrush I use these days! Spin brush knows what’s up. I also like that I also like that on the back of the packaging it shows you what to look for around the time you need to purchase a new pack. It’s easy to remove as well.
Beth S.
Replacement heads are reasonably priced, especially compared to other brands, and Arm and Hammer actually just lowered the price. A variety of head types to choose from depending on what you’re looking for.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This works great and I only spent a whole 5 dollars on it! I've never used an electric tooth brush before so the sensation of the vibrations was strange but not unbearable. My teeth felt super clean after using it and felt better than using a regular tooth brush.
Katie G.
Hartsdale
It gets the job done and it's affordable but, I seem to have to replace them every so often. It just stops working out of nowhere even if you change the battery's and get the correct head for the toothbrush it just dies.
But other then that my boyfriend and I like the toothbrush
Angela W.
Wixom, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this toothbrush help clean teeth with braces better? Does anyone know if the spin action help to get little food particles off teeth where the brackets are affixed? Thanks! :)

back