ARM & HAMMER™ Spinbrush Pro Whitening Soft Powered Toothbrush uploaded by Yajaira H.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer™ Spinbrush™ Pro Whitening Soft Powered Toothbrush.
The standard of the purity.
1 powered toothbrush.
Try me.
Whiter teeth in 7 days.
Innovative whitening bristle system.
Dual action brush-head.

• Does this toothbrush help clean teeth with braces better?...2 Answers
ARM & HAMMER™ Spinbrush Pro Whitening Soft Powered Toothbrush

Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Spinbrush Pro Whitening Soft Powered Toothbrush!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Amber J.
I use this brush along with Sensodyne whitening tooth paste. For $8, the power you get with this brush is great and lasts a long time. It thoroughly cleans my teeth so much better than a manual toothbrush. Even my dentist commented on the difference in my teeth recently. If you’re looking for a great toothbrush that doesn’t cost a lot, this is your best bet. When the toothbrush head wears out, you have the option to buy a replacement as well which comes in a double pack.
Alicia I.
Oklahoma
I have always used manual toothbrushes but I’m really surprised with how much I like this. My teeth are way cleaner because of it, I’m really shocked. I didn’t think it would make that much of a difference. I really don’t think I’ll be going back to a regular toothbrush any time soon. Especially because I got this for under $10!
Breonna W.
Barbourville
I like the bigger bristles on this one. The other electric toothbrushes have smaller bristles and I don’t feel like I get a good clean. With other electric toothbrushes I feel buzzing too hard but with this one it is smooth.
DaniellaMarie G.
Brazoria, TX
I am soo loving this toothbrush so far!!! Was scanning the toothpaste isle in Walmart when I ran across this brush. I’ve been wanting a spin brush for a while now & being that this one was only 8$ and made by Arm&Hammer I just had to get it! So far I am loving it’s deep cleaning effects. Always gives me that “shiny” clean feeling after each use! For the price you just can’t beat it!
harshada S.
Harrison, NJ
I got it for $5 in Walmart. It was my first time using an electronic toothbrush. It feels weird but you get a hang of it after a while. I don't see whiter teeth after 1 week though! But in that minimal price it does a good job. I would recommend it for someone who wants to try out electronic toothbrush without spending a lot of money.
Stacie H.
I decided to use a spin brush when I got braces. My dentist highly recommended I get one. I decided to buy this one and it works great. My teeth are clean without tartar
annjanae g.
Lakewood, CA
For a five dollar toothbrush what can you expect? I bought this in the "soft" style and I just wish I got the medium. This is my first time using this product and no it did not meet my expectations. But, you get what you pay for. If you're looking for a cheap and affordable toothbrush then this is the one. Quality wise--eh.
Christa Z.
Emerson, NJ
My husband and I have used these for years.  They really do clean well.   Just continued to be gentle,  as too much pressure can affect your gums.
Brooke P.
Jonesboro
i used electric toothbrushes a bit growing up, but over the past 5+ years i have just used normal toothbrushes. this electric toothbrush was bought for me recently and i think i will keep using electric toothbrushes from now on!it effectively cleans my teeth and tongue quickly and is not too rough.
Gracie B.
murfreesboro, tennessee
Purchased at: Dollar General
Not my favorite toothbrush. It’s is VERY obnoxious in the morning and it doesn’t have much movement in the bristles. I have bought new heads for it. I did meet my expectations for the price though. Overall I would say it’s good if you don’t want to splurge on a great brush.

Walmart