ARM & HAMMER™ Spinbrush Pro Sensitive Ultra Soft Powered Toothbrush uploaded by Keira J.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Details

Color-Wear™ Bristles reminds you to change your brush head every 3 months.* Time to Replace!

Sensitive Bristles: Designed to clean without irritating gums and teeth. Single Oscillating Head: For cleaning hard-to-reach places without irritation.

Warnings

Children under age 3 should use under adult supervision. Do not submerge in water; the unit can be damaged. Change brush head every 3 months or sooner if the brush is worn or parts are loose. Failure to do so could lead to brush head breakage, generation of small parts and possible injury. After every use, remove brush head and rinse brush head thoroughly with water. Do not use brush with damaged or loose parts. Sensitive teeth and gums might be signs of an underlying condition. If you experience prolonged discomfort, stop product use and see your dentist.

Directions

Batteries are replaceable. To replace batteries: Turn and pull down handle base. Replace with two new AA alkaline batteries only! Package includes: 2 AA batteries. When replacing batteries, follow symbols for correct positioning.

Operating: 1. Slide switch up to turn on brush. 2. Gently glide bristles back and forth against the teeth/gum surfaces without pressing hard for about 2 minutes while brushing your teeth.

Brush head is replaceable. To replace brush head: twist counterclockwise 90 degrees and pull away from handle. Slide on new head and turn clockwise 90 degrees until arrows are aligned.

Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are powerful! Mine is ridiculously heavy so you have to constantly be holding it. With a regular toothbrush, I could leave it in my mouth for a sec to do something else while brushing.
Jesseca S.
Fairborn, OH
I've had this toothbrush for a long time and it hasn't let me down yet! Don't get me wrong, I would love to have an expensive electric toothbrush, but this one is decently priced and the battery lasts a long time. I replace the heads every 2 or 3 months and I haven't had to replace the batteries for almost 6! (And yes, I brush my teeth twice a day everyday).
Delaney M.
Wylie, TX
My go to toothbrush. Theres not too much to say about toothbrushes, it works well. My dental check ups are always great when I used this. I use it with Toms toothpaste. I do wish you could buy target packages of heads.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I got this from smiley 360 to product test awhile back and I was super
impressed with how my teeth feel after using this just one time. My
teeth felt super clean and i loved how the looked after. i no longer
have stains on them either. this works very well After mine broke, i had to buy another one
Michala J.
This toothbrush has lasted me a while and has been great for my sensitive teeth! I use it with the same brand toothpaste and I have seen a noticeable difference in the whiteness of my teeth. This brush is very gentle and effective, and I will be buying this again.
Jessa B.
Milpitas, CA
This is the only electric toothbrush anyone needs in their bathroom! The Arm & Hammer Powered Toothbrush cleans effectively compared to a manual toothbrush and also uses half the time. Once you try it you will never go back! Brushing teeth will feel like a want more than a need.
Kristona E.
Bagdad, KY
I love a good tooth brush. This gets my teeth really clean and it has a long battery life so I don't have to work about my tooth brush dying because I can't brush my teeth with a electric brush if it's dead it's to small. So I would definitely suggest this.
Nida Y.
Sugar Land, TX
I used to use Spinbrush toothbrushes a lot. They clean your teeth great, but when you use it for a while and the battery starts draining, the brush is not as effective and you basically have to replace a battery that isn't completely dead yet. I went through a lot of batteries, but then decided to switch to a rechargeable toothbrush.

Another issue is that I kept having water going into the area of the toothbrush where the batteries are located, so my battery area started to go bad and I had to buy a brand new toothbrush.

I think the toothbrush works great, but personally, I'd recommend to buy this toothbrush to see if electric toothbrushes work for you and then go and invest in an electric toothbrush.
Lynn M.
Janesville, WI
I just bought my husband this tooth brush last night! I have been using it for about 6 months and just bought the replacement head for mine. The battery life is great and the bristles hold up to tough brushing.
Katelynn M.
Oxford, CT
I've been using this tooth brush for about 3-4 years now. And I love it. It's sensitive on my teeth but still get them clean. The only thing is that I wish it did have a charger because it runs on batteries and so if it ever dies and I don't have batteries I have a back up manual toothbrush but other than that it's great!
Kayla D.