BY ARM & HAMMER

Quick view

• Removes more plaque than manual brush
  • Dual action brush-head
  • Micro-cleaning bristles

Warning:

• Caution:  Change brush head at least every 3 to 4 months.  Failure to do so could lead to brush head breakage and create a choking hazard.  Do not use brush with damaged or loose parts.  Do not use on person special needs.  Children under 3 use under adult supervision.  Do not submerge in water, the unit can be damaged.

Melissa D.
So originally I loved this toothbrush until I went and bought another one and had to reach out to the company because the one I purchased kept turning off with the new batteries supplied and then I used my own with me still having the same problem, I contacted the company and told them my issues long story short they were going to send me a voucher to get another one because this on was faulty and then I get an email to send picture of issue . So I tried several attempts to send them my receipt with the pic of the brush and I kept getting emails back saying email not received I basically got told one thing and then another , poor customer service! When u get a working spinbrush it's totally worth it for the price but when u have an issue thumbs down ! 👎🏻
Heather T.
Bethel Park, PA
My hygienist suggested an electric toothbrush several years ago and told me it didn't need to be an expensive one, so I found the spinbrush. My first one lasted at least 3 years before I replaced it and my dental appointments have been great ever since. No long plaque scraping or bleeding gums anymore!
Tonya C.
I love this electric toothbrush system. Not only is product effective and makes my teeth feel clean, it is inexpensive and the refills are inexpensive as well. I have used this system for years and I just can't bring myself to purchase a more expensive brand when this one works so well!
Natalie C.
Idaho Falls
I bought each of my kids the spin brush simply because of the value of it. The brush head replacements are inexpensive and I like that it has a changeable battery. It got my kids to gripe less about having to brush their teeth and I'm pretty sure it's giving them a better cleaning as well.
Robert E.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought this electric toothbrush because it works better than the others I have used. I have bought it more than once and usually get it at Walmart. It cleans better and one part spins while the bottom part moves up and down. I recommend this toothbrush to anyone who uses electric toothbrushes. I am always satisfied with this model and now it is better since they changed the brush.
lorraine G.
Milwaukie , OR
This product has been a goodbye for me unfortunately for my sister who I bought this product for her battery died within a month so we had to buy more batteries. Luckily for me my still going and I've had mine for about a year. Goodbye does the cleaning just make sure you don't get it too wet.
Emily M.
Kapolei, HI
The ProClean Spinbrush really does the job! I highly recommend considering this option if you're looking for an electric toothbrush but don't want to spend $100 on the plug-in kind. 🙃
Chelsea S.
Wadesville, IN
Love this toothbrush! Every year we gets new ones in our stockings because we have been so impressed. The brushes could hold up much longer but it seems like sometimes the switch gets stuck. Highly recommend this product!
Little J.
Sathorn, Bangkok
This toothbrush is the one i use all the time because its soft and very comfortable to use. My husband also use this one. Very effective but soft on the gums. This will be my toothbrush for life. Its also not expensive
Alicia R.
Sutersville, PA
Best toothbrush ever!! This tooth brush gives you the feeling of just walking out of the dentists office. They are cheap and available everywhere. I've never used the replacements but I'm sure they are easy to pop on.