ARM & HAMMER™ SpinBrush Powered Toothbrush uploaded by Kassie B.ARM & HAMMER™ SpinBrush Powered Toothbrush uploaded by Kassie B.ARM & HAMMER™ SpinBrush Powered Toothbrush uploaded by Ava R.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements by the manufacturer. Advanced Sonic Technology At an Affordable Price. Clinically Proven to Remove up 95% of Plaque*. Color-Wear™ Bristles. Dynamic Fluid Action Cleans in Between Teeth. Up to 16,000 Micro-Sweeps Per Minute for a Deep Clean Arm & Hammer® The Standard of Purity Sonic delivers dynamic fluid action, driving toothpaste and water where bristles can t reach, effectively removing plaque 1 Powered Toothbrush Replaceable Head.

• How are these in comparison to other brands1 Answers
ARM & HAMMER™ SpinBrush Powered Toothbrush

Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ SpinBrush Powered Toothbrush!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Makayla V.
Bucyrus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this everyday. I love it , I would recommend this to anyone that has teeth problems along with sensodyne pronamel. Kinda pricey lasts awhile. Good for me, you can buy these pretty much anywhere now I continue to buy this still at Walmart.
Gabby C.
Noblesville, IN
Though not the best toothbrush I've ever used, it definitely saved me money and was a huge improvement from manually brushing! My teeth just feel cleaner! I got this product at Meijer and have been able to find heads for it at just about every grocery and drug store.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
1,424 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I got this from smiley 360 to product test awhile back and I was super impressed with how my teeth feel after using this just one time. My teeth felt super clean and i loved how the looked after. i no longer have stains on them either. this works very well
Sheryl B.
Broken Bow, OK
We just recently started using these and we love them. I just wished I could find the heads in medium rather than soft. But they clean great and I love the feeling you get from them.
Becky A.
Buffalo, NY
I love this tooth brush,  I have problems with my grip, the vibration is gentle enough that the tooth brush doesn't fly out o my hand.  Th motion o the brushes provides the perfect clean.  This is my FAVORITE!!!
Edna B.
Daly City, CA
Great Price and it works well. The only thing I don't like is you have to take the brush head off and rinse out. Sometimes there's toothpaste residue and it can get stinky. Overall still a good value.
Linda A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Im in love with this and is so affordable it really cleans your teeth without any effort. It makes me want to brush my teeth. Its really gentle but effective i really recommend it. It will change your life
Angela S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This brush works very well and it's affordable. It runs on batteries so it's easy to travel with. It lasts long on 2 AA batteries, but understandably, the power won't be as strong as the batteries wear out. Replace the batteries and you're good to go.

That's one of the problems I have with it, though. It's HARD to remove the lid to the battery compartment (which is the base of the toothbrush). I mean HARD. I struggle every time I open it, which is not often thankfully. My other problem is that toothpaste gunk can get in the space where the replacement head meets the power base. It's easy to remove the replacement head and clean that area. It doesn't affect how it works.

Overall, it's a good electronic toothbrush that won't break your wallet. The replacement heads are also affordable.
Maurissia A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've always use an e-toothbrush but this one is my favorite. I've dropped mine's in the sink so many times & it still works. It reaches every tooth without brushing hard, love it.
Angela G.
Durham, NC
I was told to purchase a powered toothbrush by my dentist but I didn't have the money to invest in an expensive one. So I purchased this one at a local grocery store very convenient and it does the job. I got great reviews from my dentist after use at the next checkup.
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
How are these in comparison to other brands

Target