BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements by the manufacturer. Thomas & Friends Powered Toothbrush Arm & Hammer® The Standard of Purity AAA Batteries included.  Batteries are replaceable. Replace with new AAA Alkaline batteries only. Brush head is not replaceable. Gullane "Thomas" Limited® HIT Entertainment®. .

Amanda W.
My son loves this toothbrush!! He's always been really good about brushing his teeth, but he loves that Thomas is on his toothbrush! Gets him even more excited! He does have sensory issues so the vibration of the spinbrush did take a little getting used to for him. But he really likes it! It was actually recommended from his OT to get a powered brush so that we can try to work past the sensory issues, and it seems to be working (at least for that area) Works really well, good design for kids, overall great product! Will be repurchasing!
Meagan H.
Watertown, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son's love these brushes. I just bought my older son one and my younger one wants one now too. They always love the characters on the brushes and I like I can find one to fit their likes at the time whether it's spiderman or dora!
Morghann B.
Deland, FL
I love the spin brushes for my children. The design is great and my son was really excited to use it. The downfall is that the toothbrush stopped working in under 2 weeks. I tried to replace the batteries but the toothbrush still didn't work. These toothbrushes are not very cost effective to replace if they just stop working.
Maria C.
Trenton, NJ
This was my son's (now 7) first grown up tooth brush. It's a great little toothbrush that comes with the one and only Thomas the Train! My son not only loves the character but I love that he is getting a clean mouth out of it!
Alicia R.
newport, MI
My son LOVED Thomas so when I saw this I had to get it. Although never thrilled to brush his teeth at least he got to use his Thomas toothbrush. Plus I knew he was actually cleaning his teeth since it is a spinbrush. Now my toddler is getting into Thomas so it is probably time to get another one!
Yohana A.
Edinburg, TX
I had never liked mechanical toothbrushes because I always felt like if they didn't work right and thought they were overpriced,until I tried the #classic #armandhammer #spin brush.
Crystal B.
For an inexpensive electric toothbrush, this is fantastic. the brushes on the toothbrush head move in two different directions, creating an amazing cleaning experience. My teeth feel so much cleaner after using that, compared to a manual toothbrush.
Sarah  A.
This toothbrush is how we taught my son to brush his teeth. He loves it and feels so grown up. It works well, lasts quite some time, and the bristles are soft enough. It isn't too noisy either.
Kelsey F.
Chatsworth, GA
I've had this toothbrush (just changed out the head) for years! There is great battery life, and there's just enough power to really scrub your teeth without hurting your gums.
Holly H.
Barbourville, KY
I was disappointed in this toothbrishm it worked for about a week and just quit working. I was just glad my kid got it at s gift and I didn't waste my own money on it.
Jamie H.
Cary, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this still sold in stores?