BY ARM & HAMMER

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements by the manufacturer. Decorate Your Brush Your Way! Make Brushing Fun! 141 Stickers Inside! Arm & Hammer® The Standard of Purity AAA Batteries included.  Batteries are replaceable. Brush head is not replaceable.

Shawndra B.
Ft Leonard Wood, MO
I bought the girl's version for my daughter but only the boy's one is listed so that's why I'm doing the review here. Both are basically the same, only the stickers and colors are different. Overall this is a good battery powered brush. It cleans well. It comes with plenty of stickers to allow your child to personalize their brush however they want. It's a pretty cool idea. I was surprised that an Arm & Hammer spinbrush wouldn't allow you to change the head on this brush. So you pretty much just use it for three months then throw away. What a waste. I didn't realize this when I bought it. Unless they change this feature, I wouldn't suggest buying it.
Amy B.
Terryville, CT
I purchased the Arm & Hammer spinbrush for my boys to encourage better oral care. It certainly has exceeded my expectations. They loved decorating the toothbrush themselves with the included baseball stickers. They are happy to brush their teeth every day and night. I like that I can replace the battery when it dies. A wonderful product!
Nafhatun A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought a spinbrush for my son and he loves brushing his teeth even more! but I find maintenance is rather expensive, and the bristles wear off easily than I thought it would. But because my son enjoys brushing with a Spinbrush, I'm gonna continue buyung it until he doesn't find the need of one :)
Tara M.
Blanchard, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My son loves this tooth brush! its easy for him to hold and use He says it tickles when its on his top teeth which tells me that he enjoys this tooth brush. He uses it every day 2 times a day. He wont use another kind. He loves this tooth brush which makes me love it too!
Angelique A.
Greenwood, IN
I bought this for my son and he loves it. I love it because it helps loosen the stuff in between teeth to help him get less cavities. He likes the fact that it's electric and it actually makes him want to brush more often!
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
This was so much fun for my boys ages 4&5!
Toothbrusing time is made fun with this spinbrush! The bridgehead are tough enough to rremove food particles and gentle enough on their little gums !
member-4b24faa84
Union city
I am not a boy but my brothers uses to brashness to push is amazing they tell me how good the public is there's no cons they recommended for any men out there and any man has bad breath you need to get this to you but right now because if your breast think
Alissah P.
Omaha, NE
yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much
Kindred M.
Flat Rock, IN
This electrical kids toothbrushes great for children it makes them motivated and wanted to brush their teeth excited to use their new electrical toothbrush because it's way more fun than a normal boring toothbrush we absolutely love it look
DiAnne C.
Converse, TX
This was a Christmas stocking stuffer that my daughter loves. She is excited to brush her teeth and chance out the designs! She uses it every morning and every night. I highly recommend it to other parents with creative kids.

back