BY ARM & HAMMER

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements by the manufacturer. Powered Toothbrush. Captain America. Iron Man. The Hulk. Wolverine AAA Batteries included.  Batteries are replaceable. Brush head is not replaceable. Arm & Hammer® The Standard of Purity ®Marvel Entertainment.

• Would these hold up to very active 8 -10 year olds? I p...2 Answers
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
We used to get these for my nephew and he loved it! They make brushing kids teeth fun and they are learning and cleaning :)
Mariela H.
Santa Ana , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Bought this tooth brush for my nephew , he loves it . Makes things easier and he gets to brush his teeth throughly .
Mandy L.
Junction City, KS
This encouraged my 4 year old to brush more often. He loves the Spider-Man brush. It cleans gently and thoroughly.
Arianaa M.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love everything about arm and hammer!! It feels so amazing with the freshness and its the best!!! I love it .!!!!
laura lisciel j.
Taylorsville
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Geniaaaaaaal... 100% recomendado. Son super fáciles del usar y te dejan limpio y fresco. Es lo mejor que crearon.
Danielle S.
Staten Island, NY
Great great toothbrush for children who love this comic. It can even get them motivated to brush their teeth.
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
My kids like these toothbrushes. I can't afford them right now but they are a great quality for the price.
A S.
Windsor, PA
Started my youngest with a spinbrush that has paw patrol on it. He loves it. My oldest love the superheros!
Daniella  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Kid liked it a lot, used daily and worked well for a long time. Battery lasted long and cute design.
Mindy P.
East Haven, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My 3 year old loves this thing! He makes my one year old want to brush because it's electric.
Gena A.
Sitka , KY
Would these hold up to very active 8 -10 year olds? I purchased another brand and they broke within a couple of months.

Kohl's