BY ARM & HAMMER

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements by the manufacturer. Powered Toothbrush. Captain America. Iron Man. The Hulk. Wolverine AAA Batteries included.  Batteries are replaceable. Brush head is not replaceable. Arm & Hammer® The Standard of Purity ®Marvel Entertainment.

• Would these hold up to very active 8 -10 year olds? I p...2 Answers
Stacy S.
My 3 year old has this toothbrush and he loves it. I love how well it cleans and that he loves to brush his teeth with it. For the price you can't go wrong.
Samantha S.
Spotswood, NJ
This is the only toothbrush I use. Having sensitive teeth with deep grooves, this brush helps to make my teeth the cleanest opposed to any other brush.
Dawn A.
Clarkston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Heather D.
Clermont, FL
Its kind of embarrassing that I use a kids brush sometimes but I can pass since I'm young but they never have cute geeky tooth brushes that I love.
Kendra D.
Coulee Dam, WA
I really like this product and so did my nephew because of the marvel theme but it was a little difficult to get it everywhere in his mouth.
Chelsea K.
My kids love brusing their teeth with this. I feel like their teeth get a better brushing with the spinbrush than regular tooth brushes.
Allana J.
Hinesville, GA
Santa put this in our families stockings and they are much loved! They really encourage kids to brush their teeth and get them excited.
Tami S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My son has this toothbrush. He loves and the character options they have. He hasn't had a cavity yet so I would say it works well.
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
Super cute electric toothbrush. It comes with batteries and they last long enough until it's time to change the brush. Recommend
Natalia E.
Anaheim , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My kiddos love these Character Toothbrushes. The toothbrush also does an excellent job keeping their teeth nice and white.
Gena A.
Sitka , KY
Would these hold up to very active 8 -10 year olds? I purchased another brand and they broke within a couple of months.

Kohl's