BY ARM & HAMMER

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements by the manufacturer. Powered Toothbrush. Captain America. Iron Man. The Hulk. Wolverine AAA Batteries included.  Batteries are replaceable. Brush head is not replaceable. Arm & Hammer® The Standard of Purity ®Marvel Entertainment.

• Would these hold up to very active 8 -10 year olds? I p...2 Answers
Debbie L.
Pacific
Its a good product but my son didn't like the feel of this brush. He has autism and has his favorite brush. I have tried this brush with my other children but they don't ever choose this one
Lea V.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these toothbrushes, I've been using them for a few months now & my four year old twins love them too. We used manual brushes before but these brushes clean their teeth way better & they're fun to use. Toothbrushing time isn't such a fight anymore!
Katie  R.
Flint, MI
I bought this toothbrush for my son who is 9. He loves it. He actually wants to brush his teeth now, which is usually a chore in and of itself. I recommend this to any paren't who needs to inspire their child to brush their teeth.
amy m.
Dayton, TX
My son has several of the different heros. thor, spiderman, captain America.... they are cheap and can just be tossed out when starting to get "used and yucky" awesome for kids!
Constance T.
Keego Harbor, MI
I may have purchased this because I love superheroes. Be careful around your gum line....I accidentally got too close and made myself bleed. I like this toothbrush because it gets my teeth really clean!
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
My son loves using his Captain America Electric toothbrush. Electric toothbrushes clean better and my kids are not afraid of the buzzing when their favorite characters are brushing their teeth.
Lisa J.
My daughter loves power tooth brushes so when I find a good deal on one I buy them. We have no specific character or brand in mind. We have used this character in the past bc it was on sale.
Maile L.
Fairfield , CA
My boys love to brush their teeth because this particular toothbrush makes it fun for them. It's very to use and gets the hard to reach areas which makes my boys teeth all squeaky clean.
Heather K.
Benton
My 2 youngest boys use the spin toothbrushes I feel they help keep their teeth clean they are 3 yrs old and 5 yrs old and think by using this they can do it alone
Tessa H.
Antlers, OK
My kids love the characters on this brush and I really love the fact that it gives my kids more incentive to brush but also much better dental hygeine with the spin!
Gena A.
Sitka , KY
Would these hold up to very active 8 -10 year olds? I purchased another brand and they broke within a couple of months.

Kohl's