ARM & HAMMER™ SpinBrush GloBrush for Teens Powered Toothbrush uploaded by Emilia E.ARM & HAMMER™ SpinBrush GloBrush for Teens Powered Toothbrush uploaded by Mary G.

BY ARM & HAMMER

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements by the manufacturer. Lights Up! For 2 Minutes. Soft. Micro-Pulsing Brush Head. Encourages Longer, Better Cleaning. Switch Zones with Color Change Convenient, fully disposable brush.  Fun brush with high frequency micro-pulsing action.  2 minute timed lights change color every 30 seconds, signaling to brush another one of the 4 sections of the mouth.  Automatically turns off after 2 minutes, dentist recommended brushing time.  Non-replaceabl.

Crystal B.
Clay City, KY
I like this product I would recommend anyone to buy it its not expensive you can buy it at Walmart ,CVS , Walgreen's
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
1,424 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I got this from smiley 360 to product test awhile back and I was super
impressed with how my teeth feel after using this just one time. My
teeth felt super clean and i loved how the looked after. i no longer
have stains on them either. this works very well After mine broke, i had to buy another one
Nicole E.
Milwaukee, WI
I wanted to try something cheap before spending the big money on a sonic care. This was less than $10 & the refills were $3. Love my toothbrush & will never go back to a manual.
Mary G.
Knoxville
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Awesome toothbrush. Cleansing my tooth is my favorite time of the day. It cleanse very well. Recommend this
Janet W.
I love this product! My daughter has a Sonicare but I still prefer this one. It works and cleans so much better
Stephanie V.
Saint Cloud, FL
Not too strong definitely really handy my teeth even look whiter they look leaner and it's really easy to brush your teeth with an electric toothbrush
Elizabeth A.
Bernalillo, NM
The exact toothbrush i have. I love the way it leaves my teeth feeling after i brush. Especially my tongue.
Jennifer C.
Desoto, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I picked this up by accident and tried it out. Though its for teens it works for adults too. It gets your teeth clean, but I also like to use a regular toothbrush after. I'm not sure if I'd by another. I really want a Sonicare.
Tammy O.
LONG BEACH, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My kids love this. I was unable to Hey them to brush until this toothbrush. They liked it so much mh husband and I got the pro series
Kendra V.
Wray, GA
Just bought this brush the other day after my Colgate one died, I've been using it for a few days and so far so good! It makes my teeth feel very clean and polished!!!

Kohl's