ARM & HAMMER™ SpinBrush GloBrush for Teens Powered Toothbrush uploaded by Emilia E.ARM & HAMMER™ SpinBrush GloBrush for Teens Powered Toothbrush uploaded by Mary G.

BY ARM & HAMMER

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements by the manufacturer. Lights Up! For 2 Minutes. Soft. Micro-Pulsing Brush Head. Encourages Longer, Better Cleaning. Switch Zones with Color Change Convenient, fully disposable brush.  Fun brush with high frequency micro-pulsing action.  2 minute timed lights change color every 30 seconds, signaling to brush another one of the 4 sections of the mouth.  Automatically turns off after 2 minutes, dentist recommended brushing time.  Non-replaceabl.

ARM & HAMMER™ SpinBrush GloBrush for Teens Powered Toothbrush

Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ SpinBrush GloBrush for Teens Powered Toothbrush!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Amanda T.
Rockmart, GA
This thing is loud and makes it feel like my head is going to shake off my neck. It gets the job done, but it'll wake up the whole house!
María Eugenia C.
Love the presentation of this honestly i haven't try this and allready want this¡!
Heather L.
I've been using this toothbrush for about six months now. I love it! I feel as though it has gradually helped whiten my teeth and has really reduced the amount of plaque that I see, especially on my bottom teeth. I paid right under seven dollars for mine at Wal-Mart. Sometimes they're even cheaper if you can catch a sale. Check it out.
JennandHerb G.
Lake Butler, FL
Just wasn't cleaning as well as I would have liked. It wasn't what I was expecting.
Ahmora P.
Atlanta, GA
Being a teen, this product is cool for me! Works great. Cleans even better! I recommend this to my fellow teens .
Ann N.
Colorado Springs, CO
Oh it is awesome it leaves my teeth feeling so clean all day long. The price is reasonable.
Nancy H.
Homeland, CA
This toothbrush did it's job. Easy hold handle. Gentle on teeth and gums. Cleans and leaves mouth smooth and fresh.
Maria E.
Schenectady, NY
These battery-powered SpinBrushes from Arm & Hammer are great! I had used an electric toothbrush for many years, but I swear the charge on the brush lasted for shorter periods of time. But I always liked how the electric brush would clean my teeth better than any brand of manual brush. I always shied away from the battery-powered brushes, though, because I thought I would be changing the batteries constantly. Well, I finally got this GloBrush from Arm & Hammer, and I'm convinced that I'll have to replace the brush before I have to replace the battery. You have all the superior cleaning of an electric brush with the convenience of not needing to constantly charge it! Battery-powered brushes seemed like the least cost effective toothbrush, but now I know it's the best compromise!
Megan H.
Pensacola, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this brush for awhile and I enjoyed it. But I would give this four stars because of the life of the head of the tooth brush. I found myself replacing the head very often and didn't like that about it. I usually can go every three months replacng my tooth brush and this was more often.
Lisa M M.
Nice for children good priced and they Will love brushing their teeth always

Kohl's