ARM & HAMMER™ SpinBrush GloBrush for Teens Powered Toothbrush uploaded by Emilia E.ARM & HAMMER™ SpinBrush GloBrush for Teens Powered Toothbrush uploaded by Mary G.

BY ARM & HAMMER

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements by the manufacturer. Lights Up! For 2 Minutes. Soft. Micro-Pulsing Brush Head. Encourages Longer, Better Cleaning. Switch Zones with Color Change Convenient, fully disposable brush.  Fun brush with high frequency micro-pulsing action.  2 minute timed lights change color every 30 seconds, signaling to brush another one of the 4 sections of the mouth.  Automatically turns off after 2 minutes, dentist recommended brushing time.  Non-replaceabl.

ARM & HAMMER™ SpinBrush GloBrush for Teens Powered Toothbrush

Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ SpinBrush GloBrush for Teens Powered Toothbrush!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
MAYE J.
Es un buen cepillo pero las cerdas se desgastan con facilidad por lo cual tienes que cambiarlos muy seguido
Tammy O.
LONG BEACH, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My kids love this. I was unable to Hey them to brush until this toothbrush. They liked it so much mh husband and I got the pro series
Jennifer C.
Desoto, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I picked this up by accident and tried it out. Though its for teens it works for adults too. It gets your teeth clean, but I also like to use a regular toothbrush after. I'm not sure if I'd by another. I really want a Sonicare.
Lisa M M.
Nice for children good priced and they Will love brushing their teeth always
Nancy H.
Homeland, CA
This toothbrush did it's job. Easy hold handle. Gentle on teeth and gums. Cleans and leaves mouth smooth and fresh.
JennandHerb G.
Lake Butler, FL
Just wasn't cleaning as well as I would have liked. It wasn't what I was expecting.
Amanda T.
Rockmart, GA
This thing is loud and makes it feel like my head is going to shake off my neck. It gets the job done, but it'll wake up the whole house!
Krista B.
Chillicothe, OH
It glows, what is better than that lol. It did the job it was supposed to do...Idk what else to say really.
B N.
Electric tooth brushes are where it's at, makes brushing teeth so much easier. You just buy the replacement heads every couple months and swap them out. Make my teeth feel super clean after.
Kendra V.
Wray, GA
Just bought this brush the other day after my Colgate one died, I've been using it for a few days and so far so good! It makes my teeth feel very clean and polished!!!

Kohl's