ARM & HAMMER™ SpinBrush GloBrush for Teens Powered Toothbrush uploaded by Emilia E.ARM & HAMMER™ SpinBrush GloBrush for Teens Powered Toothbrush uploaded by Mary G.

BY ARM & HAMMER

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements by the manufacturer. Lights Up! For 2 Minutes. Soft. Micro-Pulsing Brush Head. Encourages Longer, Better Cleaning. Switch Zones with Color Change Convenient, fully disposable brush.  Fun brush with high frequency micro-pulsing action.  2 minute timed lights change color every 30 seconds, signaling to brush another one of the 4 sections of the mouth.  Automatically turns off after 2 minutes, dentist recommended brushing time.  Non-replaceabl.

ARM & HAMMER™ SpinBrush GloBrush for Teens Powered Toothbrush

Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ SpinBrush GloBrush for Teens Powered Toothbrush!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Stephanie V.
Saint Cloud, FL
Not too strong definitely really handy my teeth even look whiter they look leaner and it's really easy to brush your teeth with an electric toothbrush
María Eugenia C.
Love the presentation of this honestly i haven't try this and allready want this¡!
Heather L.
I've been using this toothbrush for about six months now. I love it! I feel as though it has gradually helped whiten my teeth and has really reduced the amount of plaque that I see, especially on my bottom teeth. I paid right under seven dollars for mine at Wal-Mart. Sometimes they're even cheaper if you can catch a sale. Check it out.
Ahmora P.
Atlanta, GA
Being a teen, this product is cool for me! Works great. Cleans even better! I recommend this to my fellow teens .
Ann N.
Colorado Springs, CO
Oh it is awesome it leaves my teeth feeling so clean all day long. The price is reasonable.
Maria E.
Schenectady, NY
These battery-powered SpinBrushes from Arm & Hammer are great! I had used an electric toothbrush for many years, but I swear the charge on the brush lasted for shorter periods of time. But I always liked how the electric brush would clean my teeth better than any brand of manual brush. I always shied away from the battery-powered brushes, though, because I thought I would be changing the batteries constantly. Well, I finally got this GloBrush from Arm & Hammer, and I'm convinced that I'll have to replace the brush before I have to replace the battery. You have all the superior cleaning of an electric brush with the convenience of not needing to constantly charge it! Battery-powered brushes seemed like the least cost effective toothbrush, but now I know it's the best compromise!
Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN
I love my Arm & Hammer toothbrush and I'm so sad that I had to throw it away because this was a wonderful product I really loved it it was easy to just go around my mouth and you know get all those germs and leftover food out in now I have to use a manual toothbrush and you know manual toothbrush can compare to this amazing Arm & Hammer electric toothbrush
Jill M.
Lonsdale, AR
Great choice for a powered toothbrush if cost is a factor. Long battery life and easy to use.
Natalie R.
For the price it works great. I've been using it for 4 years and would never use anything else.
Abby S.
this toothbrush spins me right round baby right round like a record. i love this song more than my toothbrush. but its still a good toothbrush. i would suggest you buy it and use it like i do. electric toothbrushes rule more than manual ones do!

Kohl's