ARM & HAMMER™ SpinBrush GloBrush for Teens Powered Toothbrush uploaded by Emilia E.ARM & HAMMER™ SpinBrush GloBrush for Teens Powered Toothbrush uploaded by Mary G.

BY ARM & HAMMER

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements by the manufacturer. Lights Up! For 2 Minutes. Soft. Micro-Pulsing Brush Head. Encourages Longer, Better Cleaning. Switch Zones with Color Change Convenient, fully disposable brush.  Fun brush with high frequency micro-pulsing action.  2 minute timed lights change color every 30 seconds, signaling to brush another one of the 4 sections of the mouth.  Automatically turns off after 2 minutes, dentist recommended brushing time.  Non-replaceabl.

Jennifer C.
Desoto, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I picked this up by accident and tried it out. Though its for teens it works for adults too. It gets your teeth clean, but I also like to use a regular toothbrush after. I'm not sure if I'd by another. I really want a Sonicare.
B N.
Electric tooth brushes are where it's at, makes brushing teeth so much easier. You just buy the replacement heads every couple months and swap them out. Make my teeth feel super clean after.
Abby S.
this toothbrush spins me right round baby right round like a record. i love this song more than my toothbrush. but its still a good toothbrush. i would suggest you buy it and use it like i do. electric toothbrushes rule more than manual ones do!
Kendra V.
Wray, GA
Just bought this brush the other day after my Colgate one died, I've been using it for a few days and so far so good! It makes my teeth feel very clean and polished!!!
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really look how this toothbrush helps take everything off my teeth. I like how the battery last a good amount of time. Changing the brush every 3 months is a good thing.
Stephanie V.
Saint Cloud, FL
Not too strong definitely really handy my teeth even look whiter they look leaner and it's really easy to brush your teeth with an electric toothbrush
Amanda T.
Rockmart, GA
This thing is loud and makes it feel like my head is going to shake off my neck. It gets the job done, but it'll wake up the whole house!
Dana H.
Lorain, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have a spinbrush and it's OK. It cleans well, but is really loud and for some reason gets all sticky because it doesn't rinse off well.
Tammy O.
LONG BEACH, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My kids love this. I was unable to Hey them to brush until this toothbrush. They liked it so much mh husband and I got the pro series
sara m.
yakima, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Such a great toothbrush at a reasonable price I would recommend this product to.any teen looking for a great toothbrush

Kohl's