1 Brand for Nasal Saline Moisturizers* Safe Gentlebr No Drowsiness For 2 Years Up Helps You Breathe Easy Helps Clear Allergens DryRunny Noses Homeopathic Helps Relieve Stuffy Runny Noses, Sneezing Irritation Other Information: Active ingredients are microdiluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are therefore non-toxic and have no known side effects. No CFCs Contains No CFCs Which Deplete the Ozone Layer The letters HPUS indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States. *Data on file

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Simply Saline™ Sesame Street® Children's Allergy Relief Nasal Mist!
How would you rate this product?
I love this product but it definitely has its flaws. The most is so much more gentle on my sons nose than most other sprays and it is very effective. I dislike that it is very hard to push down the button and actually make it spray. By the time I get it inside my 6 mo olds nose and try to get it to spray, he ends up moving and it gets on his face or in his eyes. I would love some improvement to the button to make it simpler to use on children and babies.

Looking for your answer?