ARM & HAMMER™ Simply Saline™ Nasal Relief Nasal Mist uploaded by Tamara A.ARM & HAMMER™ Simply Saline™ Nasal Relief Nasal Mist uploaded by Alyssa H.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

Comforting mist relieves symptoms of dry irritated nose as gentle misting flushes dust, dirt, pollen and congestion from nasal and sinus passages.Comforting mist helps relieve symptoms of dry, irritated nose and flushes dust, dirt, pollen and congestion from nasal and sinus passages. Safe to use during pregnancy.
Arm & Hammer Baking Soda helps clean nasal passages. Isotonic, sterile saline solution.

Water, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate

Jennifer R.
Yukon, OK
Simply saline instant relief mist is exactly that! A non drug saline mist that gives immediate relief of congestion. This product does not interact with my asthma medicine because it’s a saline mist. I absolutely love that about this product. That also means you won’t get the bitter taste or any burning. I highly recommend this product as a key item in your medicine cabinet. It’s easy to use and very effective.
Tamara A.
Hornsby, TN
It's a great non habit forming nasal spray. Would be great for pregnant women or people with small congestion. As for me, my sinuses are bad so I have to use the habit forming type of nasal spray for my congestion.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I had a cold for like two weeks and EVERYONE knew about it. Using my Arm and hammer simply saline nasal mist that I received to test, it helped me breathe when my medication started to wear off. It was definitely my go to product to use when my medication started to reach the end and before the new medication kicked in. I really enjoyed the relief but I found this product a little messy as well and I had to use this over the bathroom sink to ensure it didn't get everywhere. Everyone was really impressed by how easily the sound of my voice changed after one application of the spray.
Lisa F.
I like that this is easy to use and all natural. It doesn't interfere with my medication I have to take for my allergies. I also like that all you have to do is just spray it unlike other nasal rinses.
Grace B.
I have received this free product fro the purpose of my honest review. Before receiving this product. I had no idea Arm & Hammer has nasal spray. However, after my husband has used it for a week. It didn't work for him really well. He used it before bed and felt good but he woke up in the middle of the night and had to use it again. He was hoping it would work for him.
Alyssa H.
The formula itself isn't anything too unique or special--it's the bottle design that made Arm & Hammer Simply Saline stand out to me over other saline sprays. It sprays in a cone/donut shape to evenly coat your nostrils, instead of shooting straight down the back of your throat like similar products in plastic bottles. There's also no hard breathing in or squeezing the bottle with this. I can definitely feel the difference on days I use it vs. days that I don't. I recieved this product for free to review; opinions are 100% my own. Overall great product!
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the best nasal wash saline only product, except for a neti pot - which is inconvenient for travel and requires a lot of maintenance. I buy these every time I feel allergies or a cold and I swear by them!
Johannah S.
The only product I use when stuffy nose it clears it all up. I like this better than Ocean's one. I like safe and unmedicated so give to my son when his allergies hit.
Alyssa M.
Plainfield, IL
I hate colds! I hate not being able to breathe out of my nose & how raw my nose gets from continuous blowing. Well, thankfully my mom picked up some new Arm & Hammer Saline Extra Strength for Severe Congestion. It was in the cabinet just waiting for me to use, It was so refreshing to spray into my nose and a little bit later I felt the slow release of pressure. That led to my headache clearing, me being able to get up and actually go about my day. I was soon breathing comfortably and without effort.
itzel G.
Spring, TX
It totally works. I always use it when I have a stuffy runny nose, clears it up in minutes. trust it very much