BY ARM & HAMMER #3 in Nasal Aspirators

Description:

Comforting mist helps relieve symptoms of dry, irritated nose and flushes dust, dirt, pollen and congestion from nasal and sinus passages. Safe to use during pregnancy.
Arm & Hammer Baking Soda helps clean nasal passages. Isotonic, sterile saline solution.

• Super Size
  • Breathe Easy Moisturizes & Clears Everyday Nasal Congestion
  • Safe Everyday

Indications:

Health Concern: Allergy

Warnings:

Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children.

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate.

Directions:

Instructions: Before first use, expel a short stream of mist. To flush & irrigate, tilt head to the side over sink. Insert nozzle into one nostril, depressing on the textured area at the base of the nozzle so a gentle mist fills sinus passages and flows out nostrils. Repeat in other nostril. To moisten dry nasal passages, insert nozzle into one nostril and press down briefly on the textured area at the base of the nozzle so a mist gently coats nasal passages. Repeat in other nostril. Use as often as needed (non-habit forming, non-addicting).

Fabric Care Instructions: NO

mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

This
helps my congestion very well.  I get
congested from allergies, dust, colds, at night when I sleep.  A lot of times I wake up congested, so I like
to keep this by my bed & it works quickly so I can breathe better.  I like the new packaging, it is easy to use
with just the push down nozzle.  It does
not smell & it has a fine circular mist, so it coats my entire nasal
passage. Works great.
Crystal F.
I was impress how good this works. My youngest daughter and I have really bad allergies and sinus problems. I give this a try and it actually helps us breathe better. This right now is a miracle. You won't be disappointed at all. Its worth the money if you want to breathe better.
Kaitlyn C.
Carbondale , PA
Great great product for both my newborn and my toddler. We use right before bed on my toddler when she isn’t feeling good. She’s usually pretty terrified of trying new things but she got used to this real quick especially when she knew it wasn’t going to hurt her. Use it on my newborn as well to soften up his boogers so we can easily get them out. The top of the bottle has two options a mist and a spray that allows for drainage and I love the dual purpose. Price is right and lasts a while considering how much it’s been used.
Sophia O.
Casa Grande, AZ
I love this spray! My daughter is so congested and the saline spray that came with nose frida wouldn’t do anything but this helps loosen everything up and instantly she sounds like she’s breathing better! Plus works pretty good for adults too
Leidy K.
Phelan, CA
I’ve been using this every time my little one sounds like she can’t breath / dry and when I use this is instant relief and her nose gets wet and then her dry boogies get wet and I can take them out or she will do it by sneezing . I love this product I would really recommend .
Sierra M.
San Jose, CA
In my opinion this is a MUST BUY before baby arrives. Baby's can get so congested and it's awful when you can't help, but with this gently mist and a nose Frida you can certainly help need those little nostril clear!
krystal L.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Absolutely wonderful! Helps so much with my boys stuffy nose. It really stinks knowing when your baby gets sick there is really no over the counter medicine you can give them, but this saline works wonders. The nasal mist really keeps their nose moist and easier to help flush the nose out.
Em V.
One of the easiest nasal sprays to use. It is very effective and met all of my expectations and more. It is so easy to use and affordable too. I bought mine at Walmart and I will purchase again.
Lovee D.
I've been using this for a long while now on my kids . I don't care for the drops the spray makes me confident enough that it was inserted properly it doesn't hurt my kids nor bothers them my five year old and my two-year-old actually sometimes want to do it by themselves it's affordable and it's great especially during allergy season for me with my kids
Kara I.
Highland Park, NJ
Best product to clean out my twins noses with. It didn't bother my kids as much as other products and completely cleared out their noses. Kind of messy but totally worth it. Definitely recommend to any parent
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
How do these aerosals work in comparison to standard sprays?