BY ARM & HAMMER

Use fresh'n soft wildflowers sheets with arm & hammer orchard bloom laundry detergent to give your wash a clean, fresh smell of morning flowers. Choose the fabric softener that loves your family back!

Katie B.
Russellville, AL
I love a good dryer sheet. It keeps my clothes with a fresh scent coming out of the wash and dryer! This product works best if you can match the scent of your detergent to your dryer sheet. I recommend to everyone to keep your clothes with a fresh, crisp smell!
Jenifer B.
San Jose, CA
I love orchids so when I saw this product at the store I wanted to give it a try.  The scent lasted for a few days and kept my clothes fresh. I would definitely recommend this dryer sheet. The price is decent.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
Great scents and even work on the stinky dog blankets and work out wear. Great to keep static away in the winter and avoid getting zapped taking your clothes out of the dryer. Lavender is my fav scent. Very light. Just enough.
Bushra T.
Auburn, WA
I found these good dryer sheets as it really leaves clothes with good and very long lasting smell. It's not too much pricey as compared to other brands. I will definitely recommend this to others.
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
These sheets work so well, smell incredibly amazing & keeps the laundry feel nice & soft. Also the scent really stays with the clothing for a good amount of time. Affordable & absolutely recommend. Once this box is done will purchase more.
Sadiann J.
I put abut 2-4 sheets every 2 loads in the dryer and they make my clothes so soft and smell so good. I put fabric softener of my clothes prior to using these so my clothes come out smelling great. I also put 4-5 sheets on my mattress to help freshen up my bedroom and mattress as well. I love these
Kaylene W.
Midland, MI
I'm obsessed with this scent! It lasts on my clothes for a good week. Leaves clothes very soft--even denim. Great at reducing static. Very affordable and you get a decent amount of sheets. Definitely recommend!
Jessica M.
Sunbury, PA
Tried these dryer sheets and the scent is not for me. It is a little strong at first but then slowly fades out. Just not a fan of the scent. Works well as a dryer sheet though.
Amelia A.
Tallahassee, FL
For how strong the box smells on its own when buying it, you'd think it would do the same for your clothes but it doesn't. I'll put 2 to 4 with my laundry and it doesn't leave behind any scent. Nor does it help with static.
Rosaira S.
Clarksville, TN
I have nothing negative to say about arm and hammer products!! The fabric softener sheets are wonderful!! We love them and will keep buying them!!

back