BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

Arm & Hammer Sensitive toothpaste, from the makers of Orajel, provides maximum relief without a prescription in a low abrasion formula that is gentler on enamel.
Baking soda gently removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. Low abrasion formula effectively whitens without causing sensitivity. Added tartar control properties help protect against future buildup.
Arm & Hammer Sensitive helps reduce painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact. A decrease in sensitivity should occur within the first 2 weeks of regular brushing and improve with continued use.
Uses: Aids in the prevention of dental decay. Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact. Arm & Hammer Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste with Baking Soda, 4.5 oz:

• Removes stains to whiten teeth
  • Low-abrasion formula increases protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact
  • Freshens breath
  • Contains fluoride for anti-cavity protection
  • Frosted mint flavor
  • Provides maximum relief without a prescription
  • Low-abrasion formula is gentle on tooth enamel
  • This Arm & Hammer toothpaste for sensitive teeth contains baking soda to gently remove plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action

Ingredients: Active: Potassium Nitrate (5.0%)...Purpose: Antihypersensitivity, Sodium Fluoride (0.243%)...Purpose: Anticavity Toothpaste. Inactive: Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Water, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cellulose Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Xanthan Gum.

Directions:

Instructions: Do not swallow. Adults And children 12 years And over: Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth for at least one minute, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day (morning And evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Children under 12 years: Consult a dentist or physician.

• Does this really help with tooth sensitivity? I already use Arm &...1 Answers
  • Is this good for both kinds of sensitivity or just one kind? Also...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there are any other flavors f... Be the first to answer!
Danika B.
There seem to be many reviews complaining about the texture and/or taste of this product. I feel the need to throw it out there, A&H is the only brand of toothpaste that I will use, aside from my own home remedies that I do with essential oils. A&H is the one and only brand of toothpaste that doesn't leave the lingering aftertaste of my breathe from prior to brushing my teeth. all other brands do leave that taste A&H keeps my mouth feeling fresh for longer periods of time and also works when brushing my tongue which is something most people forget to do, and all other toothpastes suck at cleaning my tongue.
Dee D.
I actually LOVE this!! It truly helps with my teeth sensitivity and I love the fact that this includes another name brand product that I trust which is Orajel. I would definitely buy this again and keep using it. I haven’t noticed that much of a difference in whitening but my sensitivity is going away and I love that!
Lindsay K.
Yuma, AZ
I didn’t really like the taste of this toothpaste nor feel like my mouth was really clean. Also I found that certain whitening toothpastes will make the inside of your cheek tissues peel if that makes sense. Anyway this one did it bad to me which is how I found out. My dentist said to quit using it
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My fiancé purchased this recently from CVS for us to give a try. We are both working on whitening our teeth and are open to trying new products. It does leave your teeth feeling clean and your mouth feeling fresh. The only thing that I didn’t like about this product was the taste!
Dharma V.
Canton
My teeth didn’t feel that clean because this paste didn’t help my breath that much. It left a horrible after taste and tasted weird when first using it. I won’t be rebuying this product because it costs just as much as other brands who satisfied my needs much more efficiently.
LaVern E.
Richmond, VA
I just didn't like the actual Taste of the toothpaste it just did not sit well with me then seem like my breath was fresh but I can say that you can feel the I guess you can say baking soda like around your gums and which probably was working but I just didn't like the taste
Isabel T.
Savannah, GA
The taste of this toothpaste takes a couple of brushes to get used to. It (understandably) tastes like baking soda, which I should have known when I purchased it. I quickly got used to the flavor though, and continue to use it, but I think I’ll buy sensodyne next time.
Marisol A.
Ca
I purchased this when I had a small toothache and could get to the dentist right away , it help a lot with the pain and the taste wasn’t too bad. Everytime my tooth would ache a bit I would brush my teeth and the pain would relax , most likely because of the orajel.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My fiancé purchased this product for us to try. I personally don’t like the aftertaste that it left in my mouth, other than that, it is a good product. I’ll probably just stick to a toothpaste that I normally use. He said he would re-purchase it when it’s empty.
Beth B.
Solon, IA
My husband and I have used this for years now. It’s very effective in whitening, helping with sensitivity, and cleaning the teeth. Only con is that we can only find it at Walmart, and we do most of our shopping at Target. Still worth the trip to Walmart.
lacey d.
Boiling Spgs, PA
Does anyone else think this is the best sensitive toothpaste out there?!
I'm 28 weeks alone in my pregnancy , And I'm having pain shooting through my gums , I'm not going to be able to get my tooth pull til February , because my doctor is book this whole month 😰😰😰😩 I can't take this anymore what can I take , nothing won't work😖
Neva M.
Sour Lake, TX
Is this good for both kinds of sensitivity or just one kind? Also does it work if your gums are sensitive as well?
Alexis A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this really help with tooth sensitivity? I already use Arm & Hammer whitening toothpaste but I've been getting light tooth sensitivity lately and was considering a sensitive toothpaste.