BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

Arm & Hammer Sensitive toothpaste, from the makers of Orajel, provides maximum relief without a prescription in a low abrasion formula that is gentler on enamel.
Baking soda gently removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. Low abrasion formula effectively whitens without causing sensitivity. Added tartar control properties help protect against future buildup.
Arm & Hammer Sensitive helps reduce painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact. A decrease in sensitivity should occur within the first 2 weeks of regular brushing and improve with continued use.
Uses: Aids in the prevention of dental decay. Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact. Arm & Hammer Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste with Baking Soda, 4.5 oz:

• Removes stains to whiten teeth
  • Low-abrasion formula increases protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact
  • Freshens breath
  • Contains fluoride for anti-cavity protection
  • Frosted mint flavor
  • Provides maximum relief without a prescription
  • Low-abrasion formula is gentle on tooth enamel
  • This Arm & Hammer toothpaste for sensitive teeth contains baking soda to gently remove plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action

Ingredients: Active: Potassium Nitrate (5.0%)...Purpose: Antihypersensitivity, Sodium Fluoride (0.243%)...Purpose: Anticavity Toothpaste. Inactive: Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Water, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cellulose Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Xanthan Gum.

Directions:

Instructions: Do not swallow. Adults And children 12 years And over: Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth for at least one minute, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day (morning And evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Children under 12 years: Consult a dentist or physician.

Michelle F.
Smiths , AL
Great toothpaste for sensitive teeth.  I have a broken tooth and wanted something that wouldn't cause me more pain.  I found it.  The baking soda cleans my teeth very well,  not a big fan of the flavor,  but I like the clean feel it leaves.  The oragel helps with my broken tooth which is great right now.  The whitening wasn't a part of my decision to buy this but it does seem to work as well.
Shannon R.
Virginia Beach, VA
Extremely effective and extremely useful so pleased with ways it’s helping my son with his own issues just wish he would buy his own because I really enjoy this product and have to repurchase frequently because he’s used it up faster than if my tube was exclusively my own. Which is what I had intended. Safe to say we love it in my house five stars from us all
Meriel Y.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Honestly I used this toothpaste about 3 times before I refused to use it again. I just cannot deal with the texture, flavor, way it foams, or the awful feeling it left in my mouth/on my teeth when I was done. Baking soda toothpaste is just not for me. I prefer gel toothpastes that leave my breath feeling fresh and minty, not weird and soapy and filmy like this did. Not for me.
Olivia S.
Lincoln, NE
I bought this toothpaste after my dentist recommended I try brushing with baking soda. I also have really sensitive teeth so the fact that it came in a sensitive formula was great. I used the product for awhile and actually really saw a difference as far as cleanliness. The only thing I wasn’t a huge fan of was the taste.
Emma N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Too much for my sensitive teeth, and the taste of baking soda was overwhelming. It would have been cheaper to just brush my teeth with pure baking soda in the first place, but this toothpaste is just that in my opinion.
Lindsay K.
Yuma, AZ
I didn’t really like the taste of this toothpaste nor feel like my mouth was really clean. Also I found that certain whitening toothpastes will make the inside of your cheek tissues peel if that makes sense. Anyway this one did it bad to me which is how I found out. My dentist said to quit using it
Danika B.
There seem to be many reviews complaining about the texture and/or taste of this product. I feel the need to throw it out there, A&H is the only brand of toothpaste that I will use, aside from my own home remedies that I do with essential oils. A&H is the one and only brand of toothpaste that doesn't leave the lingering aftertaste of my breathe from prior to brushing my teeth. all other brands do leave that taste A&H keeps my mouth feeling fresh for longer periods of time and also works when brushing my tongue which is something most people forget to do, and all other toothpastes suck at cleaning my tongue.
Syd L.
I know it's not about the taste when brushing your teeth, but this toothpaste is gross. It's gritty and tastes like baking soda (duh) but it doesn't leave my mouth feeling fresh at all. If you don't mind the taste, it's not a bad toothpaste. However, there is nothing special about it
Marisol A.
Ca
I purchased this when I had a small toothache and could get to the dentist right away , it help a lot with the pain and the taste wasn’t too bad. Everytime my tooth would ache a bit I would brush my teeth and the pain would relax , most likely because of the orajel.
bailey b.
Bonita Springs
Honestly this toothpaste tasted so bad that I had to throw it away. I couldn’t even go through 3 days with it! I understand that the baking soda is supposed to help your teeth, but I think I’ll just stick with some other toothpaste that doesn’t taste this bitter.
lacey d.
Boiling Spgs, PA
Does anyone else think this is the best sensitive toothpaste out there?!
I'm 28 weeks alone in my pregnancy , And I'm having pain shooting through my gums , I'm not going to be able to get my tooth pull til February , because my doctor is book this whole month 😰😰😰😩 I can't take this anymore what can I take , nothing won't work😖
Neva M.
Sour Lake, TX
Is this good for both kinds of sensitivity or just one kind? Also does it work if your gums are sensitive as well?
Alexis A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this really help with tooth sensitivity? I already use Arm & Hammer whitening toothpaste but I've been getting light tooth sensitivity lately and was considering a sensitive toothpaste.