BY ARM & HAMMER

A SENSITIVE WAY TO CARE FOR SENSITIVE TEETH.

• Naturally powered by ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda for healthier teeth and gums*:
    • neutralizes harmful acids before they damage teeth
    • penetrates between teeth and along gum line for a deep clean
    • removes more plaque in hard to reach places than a regular toothpaste
    • low abrasion formula that won’t damage enamel
    • safely whitens with the gentle power of baking soda
  • Maximum relief without a prescription for sensitive teeth
  • Relief from tooth and nerve sensitivity
  • Helps maintain healthy gums*
  • Low abrasion formula that provides gentle whitening without causing sensitivity
  • Fluoride cavity protection and enamel strengthening
  • Tartar Control
  • Refreshing Mint Flavor

*when used as part of a complete brushing routine

• Does this really help with tooth sensitivity? I already u...1 Answers
  • Is this good for both kinds of sensitivity or just one ki...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there are any other flavors for this ...1 Answers
ARM & HAMMER™ Sensitive Teeth & Gums™ Toothpaste

Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Sensitive Teeth & Gums™ Toothpaste!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love the way Arm & Hammer toothpastes clean my teeth. I love whitening toothpastes, too. But whenever I use either, my teeth get horribly sensitive. This product fixes both of these issues! It leaves my teeth feeling really clean, whitens and I don't have the annoying sensitive teeth side effect!" in 140 reviews
Phoebe M.
I really think the baking soda in toothpaste makes a difference, and sometimes whitening products hurt my teeth because they get sensitive, so this product is a winning combination! It really does whiten your teeth without that sensitive feeling, so does exactly what it says.
Lindsay M.
Chippewa Falls
I am all for sensitive toothpaste because I need to use it however, this one wasn’t the best. I don’t know if it was the lack of flavor or mint that I’m used to but I wasn’t a huge fan. I would probably not recommend this to others frankly because I didn’t like it.
Ashley D.
Rome, NY
This is my favorite toothpaste because I feel my teeth are cleaner because of it. The are less sensitive and it helps whiten them at the same time. What could be better? I have been using this for years and will continue to use it till they stop making it.
Sheila P.
Kansas City
This is the ONLY sensitive toothpaste I’ve found that actually whitens my teeth. It’s kind of hard to find but it’s all I use on my sensitive teeth. Been using it for years. If you have sensitive teeth and want to help with whitening, get this!
Shelly B.
San Jose, CA
The taste of this is awful! But the product itself works wonders on sensitive teeth. Using it morning and night helps create a brighter smile while maintaining the integrity of your teeth. It’s not my first choice for tooth paste but would repurchase.
Chyna W.
wichita
This product does work well if you have sensitive teeth. Although the taste and smell of it.. not a fan of it at all. I used it once and it got the job done but I personally would not use again. I’m weird with smell and taste of my toothpaste.
Alexis L.
canton
This is a good toothpaste but could be better. I expected it be a five star toothpaste. It’s a good toothpaste but my teeth are still in pain. This was my first time using this and I would not recommend this to others
Neshia B.
stafford
There isn’t any after taste , and this type of toothpaste helps to make sure my sensitive teeth endured pain, a con about this is that it has a gritty feeling for the texture.
Heidi W.
Bruceton Mills
It seems to get my teeth clean and my breath smelling fresh I don’t know if it really helped with whitening my teeth but it seems to clean good and that’s what’s important
Anna h.
Lowell
It does exactly what it says, whitens your teeth without feeling like your gums are hurting. I love baking soda in my toothpaste because I really feel like it works
lacey d.
Boiling Spgs, PA
Does anyone else think this is the best sensitive toothpaste out there?!
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How effective is this? Is it better than sensodyne??