Personal CareOral CareToothpasteArm & Hammer
ARM & HAMMER Sensitive Teeth & Gums Toothpaste

ARM & HAMMER™ Sensitive Teeth & Gums™ Toothpaste

NULL

[product:arm-hammertm-sensitive-whitening] ? [product:arm-hammertm-sensitive-whitening] Ive tried on the past baking soda toothpastes and though they tasted terrible, hows this one? Is it really mint flavor?
What is the best teeth whitening product for sensitive teeth?
[product:arm-hammertm-sensitive-whitening-toothpaste-with-baking-soda] Does this product help with sensitive teeth and whitening?
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Sensitive Teeth & Gums™ Toothpaste!
Angelina V.
ARM & HAMMER™ Sensitive Teeth & Gums™ Toothpaste uploaded by Angelina V.
It tastes like baking soda, but it helps my sensitive gums from hurting when i eat or drink cold things. Makes my breathe smell fresh lol
Shaina C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I always buy the stuff I love Armen Hammer as a company I think baking soda is great for teeth
Ruth P.
Gainesville
I would give it 5 stars of it didn't taste so weird! It's effective in cleaning and calming sensitivity. My breath doesn't stink or anything. I love that it has baking soda to really get in there for the deep clean
Amy B.
It was ok. I couldn’t do the taste and it was gritty. There is no way I could brush my teeth with this daily. I’d fail miserably. I’m sure it’d whiten your teeth but just no.
Jessica F.
Don’t know how well this stuff works because I chucked it after the first use because it tastes so awful.
Pamela D.
It whitens the teeth. I wish there was a stronger minty taste. My mouth feels fresh after using it.
Morgan D.
North Wales, PA
This product is going to the trash. It taste salty and starts to burn my gums after I start brushing my teeth. It does clean your teeth well though but wouldn't be repurchasing it.
Sherrie C.
N Las Vegas, NV
I have been using Arm & Hammer toothpaste for years and recently switched to sensitive teeth and gums. I noticed my teeth being less sensitive after using this for a few days. I will keep buying this toothpaste.
hannah B.
statesville, NC
This is my go to toothpaste, I've noticed the best fastest whitening results and it's helped strengthen my gums, will definitely continue to buy and recommend.
Elias N.
Tampa, FL
Like this toothpaste it has baking soda and helps get the little stuff in my gap. It has a little tingle and helps my teeth from getting yellow.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tanya G.
Repentigny, QC
il y a un an
ARM & HAMMER™ Sensitive Teeth & Gums™ Toothpaste ? ARM & HAMMER™ Sensitive Teeth & Gums™ Toothpaste Ive tried on the past baking soda toothpastes and though they tasted terrible, hows this one? Is it really mint flavor?
Angelina V. il y a 3 mois
it’s alright, it still tastes like baking soda but it’s a little minty after use
Amber S.
Haleyville, AL
il y a 2 ans
ARM & HAMMER™ Sensitive Teeth & Gums™ Toothpaste Does this product help with sensitive teeth and whitening?
Sara K. il y a un an
Baking soda helps whitening teeth but it should be good for sensitive teeth . But I can’t tell you with certainty about teeth sensitivity.