BY ARM & HAMMER #47 in Laundry Detergent

Description:

Keep your laundry looking and smelling fresh and clean with Arm amp; Hammer 2X Ultra Liquid Laundry Detergent. It is made with a low-sudsing formula that does not contain any perfumes or dyes. This sensitive skin detergent is tested by dermatologists to be easy on your skin. Arm & Hammer 2X Ultra Laundry Detergent, Sensitive Skin, 75 Oz

Ingredients: Contains: Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic).

Directions:

Instructions: For best results, wet fabric and apply detergent directly onto spots and tough stains. Rub gently, wait 5-10 minutes, then wash immediately. Always test an inside seam for colorfastness. Use full cap for large or heavily soiled loads. Fill cap to bar 1 for medium loads or bar 3 for energy saving (vs. washing in warm water settings) cold wash settings.

ARM & HAMMER™ Sensitive Skin Plus Scent Pure & Fresh Detergent
  • "This product gets your clothes clean but still contains a bit of fragrance which irritated my skin." in 1 review
  • "This works great and gets your clothes really clean and makes them smell fresh." in 1 review
BeautyandWine S.
Clyde
I started using this product after my father told me about it. He is always looking for the best deal. This product is a great deal at an affordable price. It cleans my clothes and leaves them smelling wonderful. I use the sensitive skin type because my skin tends to become irritated with certain fragrances. ARM & HAMMER™ Sensitive Skin Plus Scent Pure & Fresh Detergent
Samantha S.
This is the only laundry detergent I use. I have sensitive skin and this is the only detergent that doesn’t irritate me at all. It’s super adorable and they always have good coupons for it. I would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin or anyone that is looking for a new detergent for everyday use.
Katie P.
Henrico
I can only use this brand for my laundry! I have sensitive skin and when I have tried using other brands, I have broken out into awful rashes. I love how this brand washes my clothes, how affordable it is, and how it doesn’t fade my clothing! This is a win in our home!
Jennifer W.
Srockbridge
Arm and Hammer for Sensitive Skin is my preferred laundry detergent. My kids have sensitive skin and so many detergents with harsh chemicals and scents are too much for their skin. Arm and Hammer leaves our clothes clean without overpowering lingering perfumes.
Katherine W.
Lynnwood
I have skin sensitivities to scented things like laundry detergent, fabric softeners, etc. I’ve tried several brands of unscented or sensitive skin detergents and this one is the only that truly doesn’t affect my skin. Plus it cleans everything well!
Alisyn H.
Anaheim
The only laundry detergent I can use that doesn’t make my break out ! And it smells amazing even for being sensitive ! The price is great too ! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who needs something sensitive ! I love this product
Fernanda M.
boston
Use for washing my clothes. For me has to be sensitive. And it smells pretty good. If you have sensitive skin definitely try this. Don’t want to put your clothes on and then have a rash because of it. Definitely recommend trying it.
Sierra B.
Hudson, FL
My go to detergent! Been using it for years! Pros are it cleans your clothes and super effective! I have sensitive skin so this is perfect! It’s also super affordable! I would defiantly recommend to anyone that has sensitive skin!
Payton B.
Des Moines, IA
My mom and I both have sensitive skin and laundry detergents typically break us out but this is super light and gentle my mom and I have had no issues! It’s not very expensive and you can find it at target. I definitely recommend it!
Nicole Y.
Sacramento
This is the only brand i will use. It washes clothes well. And leaves a good scent. It’s very effective getting stains out. It’s affordable. And it works great with my sensitive skin. I would recommend to anyone with skin issues