ARM & HAMMER™ Sensitive Skin plus OxiClean™ Free & Clear uploaded by Melissa R.ARM & HAMMER™ Sensitive Skin plus OxiClean™ Free & Clear uploaded by Amy M.ARM & HAMMER™ Sensitive Skin plus OxiClean™ Free & Clear uploaded by Miranda F.

BY ARM & HAMMER

STRONG STAIN FIGHTING WITH A SENSITIVE TOUCH.

• Dermatologist tested
  • OxiClean™ Stain Fighters help get your tough stains out
  • Baking Soda Fresh
  • Unscented formula, free of perfumes and dyes
  • Works in standard and High Efficiency (HE) models

Deborrah B.
Mount Olive, NC
I have very sensitive skin and always worry that my detergent will it fully clean my clothes. This product is amazing and I love the scents they come in. I usually stick to one brand for all three needs (detergent, fabric softener and dryer sheets) and I love that the scents are all the same.
Alexandra O.
Sevierville
This is an awesome detergent. The value is awesome when you find it at Walmart and sometimes additional coupons are on the product. It’s a great price and it lasts forever. I would recommend to anyone with sensitive skins in the family.
Reanell V.
Corpus Christi
I was told by a repairman that was fixing my washer, about Arm and Hammer laundry detergent. He told me that it was the only laundry detergent that actually still uses detergent. I don't know if that's true or not, but I purchased it because of what he said. I have to say, I was very impressed with this laundry detergent. It cleans very well and is a great value also. I will continue to purchase and use Arm and Hammer detergent and hope you'll give it a try.
Marshell M.
This is a reliable detergent for everyday clothes, the usual work clothes, socks and underwear. It contains no annoying dyes or fragrances and nothing causes me any itching. I'm not skin sensitive but this is as effective as other "clear" liquid detergents, even the ones marketed as enviro-friendly.

This also works on heavy stains or smells if pretreated with enzymes such as found in any Oxy-products. But overall, there's bang for the buck in this product.
Jaime E.
My family tends to get irratated skin with some perfumes, especially in laundry detergent. I love A&H sensitive skin from the first load, then I had the opportunity to try their Free & Clear through smiley360 and fell even more in love but I still felt like all the stains wouldn’t completely clear until I gave A&H’s Oxiclean boost. My clothes come out bright and clean; without causing my family any skin annoyances; and most importantly, without breaking the bank. This is the only laundry detergent you’ll find in my house now.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
I purchased this detergent because it is for sensitive skin. It works well on my sons clothes because some detergents cause him to break out in bumps. This one doesn’t do that. It’s also a lot cheaper than some of the other brands.
Kanisha L.
canton
This is a awesome cleaning product. It’s super affordable and smells awesome. It’s will have your clothes spotless and your home smelling awesome. I would recommend this product to others and would be a repeat customer.
Abby B.
Green Bay, WI
My skin is extremely sensitive to laundry detergents that are scented and have other random chemicals in them. Most detergents make me super itchy all over the place. This kind, however, is super gentle and has never once made me itchy. I stay comfortable all day, and my clothes still feel clean and fresh even though they don't have all the fancy laundry detergent scents in them.
Allie D.
Seattle, WA
This laundry detergent definitely gets the job done. To be fair, I’m not that picky about my detergents, but I’ve become more aware of how it makes my skin feel, so I always go for the sensitive ones.
Grace L.
Spokane , WA
Best priced detergent and cleans every time!! I like no scent detergent because I have sensitive skin. Plus the bottles always have coupons on them! Who doesn’t love saving money!?