ARM & HAMMER™ Sensitive Skin plus OxiClean™ Free & Clear uploaded by Melissa R.ARM & HAMMER™ Sensitive Skin plus OxiClean™ Free & Clear uploaded by Amy M.ARM & HAMMER™ Sensitive Skin plus OxiClean™ Free & Clear uploaded by Miranda F.

BY ARM & HAMMER

STRONG STAIN FIGHTING WITH A SENSITIVE TOUCH.

• Dermatologist tested
  • OxiClean™ Stain Fighters help get your tough stains out
  • Baking Soda Fresh
  • Unscented formula, free of perfumes and dyes
  • Works in standard and High Efficiency (HE) models

Stevie F.
Barrington
Purchased at: Walmart
This was the only detergent we bought for the first 1.5 years of parenthood. Super gentle for even newborn skin, but packed with powerful stain-fighting ninjas*, no matter what baby barfed up, we could get it out, no matter who it was on. If only they made body wash this strong.

*No ninjas were actually contained in the detergent or harmed during the writing of this review or the washing of hundreds of loads of baby clothes.
Deborrah B.
Mount Olive, NC
I have very sensitive skin and always worry that my detergent will it fully clean my clothes. This product is amazing and I love the scents they come in. I usually stick to one brand for all three needs (detergent, fabric softener and dryer sheets) and I love that the scents are all the same.
Theresa R.
Purchased at: CVS
I buy free and clear laundry detergents to combat psoriasis in our family. I feel good about Arm and Hammer especially because I feel a company that is founded on baking soda might be more natural. Unfortunately it is rarely cheaper than its competitors and so I rarely buy it.
Samantha S.
Brunswick, OH
Finding a detergent that would be good with sensitive skin was a struggle. I brought home premature twins and Dreft was awfully expensive so I needed to find an alternative without making my girls test subjects and this product did the trick! Going strong for 2 years now!
Reanell V.
Corpus Christi
I was told by a repairman that was fixing my washer, about Arm and Hammer laundry detergent. He told me that it was the only laundry detergent that actually still uses detergent. I don't know if that's true or not, but I purchased it because of what he said. I have to say, I was very impressed with this laundry detergent. It cleans very well and is a great value also. I will continue to purchase and use Arm and Hammer detergent and hope you'll give it a try.
Marshell M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a reliable detergent for everyday clothes, the usual work clothes, socks and underwear. It contains no annoying dyes or fragrances and nothing causes me any itching. I'm not skin sensitive but this is as effective as other "clear" liquid detergents, even the ones marketed as enviro-friendly.

This also works on heavy stains or smells if pretreated with enzymes such as found in any Oxy-products. But overall, there's bang for the buck in this product.
Jaime E.
My family tends to get irratated skin with some perfumes, especially in laundry detergent. I love A&H sensitive skin from the first load, then I had the opportunity to try their Free & Clear through smiley360 and fell even more in love but I still felt like all the stains wouldn’t completely clear until I gave A&H’s Oxiclean boost. My clothes come out bright and clean; without causing my family any skin annoyances; and most importantly, without breaking the bank. This is the only laundry detergent you’ll find in my house now.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
I purchased this detergent because it is for sensitive skin. It works well on my sons clothes because some detergents cause him to break out in bumps. This one doesn’t do that. It’s also a lot cheaper than some of the other brands.
Ashlyn O.
Dover
Purchased at: Walmart
I use a lot of arm n hammer products because they have proven to be affective for the last how many years. This detergent I highly recommend to anyone with sensitive skin and can’t use detergents with string fragrances.
Kanisha L.
canton
This is a awesome cleaning product. It’s super affordable and smells awesome. It’s will have your clothes spotless and your home smelling awesome. I would recommend this product to others and would be a repeat customer.