Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry DetergentArm & Hammer
Arm & Hammer Sensitive Skin plus Hypoallergenic Fresh Scent

Arm & Hammer™ Sensitive Skin plus Hypoallergenic Fresh Scent

NULL

Does this detergent clean as good as the non sensitive version ?
[product:arm-hammertm-fresh-scent-plus-detergent-for-sensitive-skin] ?
I can become very sensitive to laundry detergent and will some times break out. Does this product work great for people with sensitive skin?
Start your review of Arm & Hammer™ Sensitive Skin plus Hypoallergenic Fresh Scent!
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Arm & Hammer™ Sensitive Skin plus Hypoallergenic Fresh Scent uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: Walmart
My sister cannot tolerate certain brands of detergent. Now I can wash her laundry with the rest of the household laundry. Its scent free and suitable for sensitive skin.
Raquel B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my go to laundry detergent. Feel I don’t have to use a lot to get my clothes clean. I like that it has natural ingredients to boost the cleaning power and no heavy fragrance or colors. It’s affordably priced and a great value.
Alicia S.
Tonawanda, NY
I use this for my everyday laundry as me and my son have sensitive skin. It’s not the best at cutting stains or anything like that but it gets the basic daily needs cleaning job done on your clothes. The smell is light, and the soap doesn’t irritate us afterward.
Jessica F.
Epsom
This is the only laundry detergent I use due to being sensitive to perfumes. It cleans well without the added scent, which is just what I need.
Alecia J.
Opelika
To me this product had an odd smell. They make another one that is fresh scented (not totally free and clear but no allergic reactions so far) that seems a lot better. It still cleans fine though b
Tasha O.
Chula vista , CA
I use this detergent because my son has very sensitive skin. Since I am using the detergent my son is not having a rash. The cloth is clean and smells good. Arm & Hammer™ Sensitive Skin plus Hypoallergenic Fresh Scent
Dany N.
W Valley City, UT
Me encanta este detergente deja la ropa con olor a limpio. Me gusta tambien porque mi niña tiene dermatitis atopica y uso este producto porque es hipoalergenico y no le irrita la piel..
SkynCara L.
Arm & Hammer™ Sensitive Skin plus Hypoallergenic Fresh Scent uploaded by SkynCara L.
The scent is not too strong which I like. I don’t have an allergic reaction to this which is great! I use this when washing sweatshirts, hoodies, and pants mostly. I use the unscented formula for everything else. The price is reasonable and I always buy it when it’s buy one get one free at Publix or CVS.
Stef B.
For my sensitive skin I absolutely love this brand. Even the light scent doesn’t affect the hypoallergenic aspect of this. I’ve used this for years and don’t plan to change anytime soon!
Michelle G.
Owingsville, KY
I have sensitive skin when it comes to my body. No powder laundry soap ever. In order to make sure that I don’t get hives, itchy, uncomfortable skin I always stick to arm and hammer sensitive skin. It cleans great, smells awesome and is gentle enough to use for me or a baby’s clothes!