BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

Achieve a pure, fresh clean with Arm & Hammer Plus Fresh Scent for Sensitive Skin Liquid Laundry Detergent - 160.5 oz. This high efficiency liquid detergent is formulated for sensitive, delicate skin and features a light, fresh scent that won’t irritate or overpowerArm & Hammer Laundry Detergent for Sensitive Skin Fresh Scent 107 Loads. Clinically tested plus skin-friendly. 2X Concentrated vs. non-concentrated detergents. For all machines including HE. Contains no phosphates.

Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent for Sensitive Skin Fresh Scent 107 Loads*.
The standard of purity.
60% More vs. 100oz.
Clinically tested.
Plus skin-friendly.
2X Concentrated vs. non-concentrated detergents.
For all machines including HE.

Ingredients: Contains: Arm & Hammer Baking Soda, Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic) and Perfumes.

Directions:
Instructions: . Directions: Pretreat for best results, wet fabric and apply detergent directly onto spots and tough stains. Rub gently, wait 5-10 minutes, then wash immediately. Always test an inside seam for colorfastness. Use full cap for large or heavily soiled loads. Fill cap to bar 1 for medium loads.

Jaime E.
Both my sons and myself tend to have skin reactions to some detergents that have a strong perfume; so I was super happy to find out I qualified to try Arm and Hammer’s Sensitive Skin with Fresh Scent for free! My blanket didn’t just come out of the dryer fresh and fluffy, the smell was not over powering by any means. We’ve been cuddling in it for days with no skin reactions and it still has a light, fresh scented smell. Plus, I love the relaxing white label the recently changed to versus their previous bright yellowish/orange color. It just makes my laundry room look so much for put together and calming! Definitely enjoying the change. I highly recommend Arm and Hammer to anyone looking for a new detergent, especially their Sensitive Skin formula if you have sensitive skin like my family.
Christine J.
I am so happy that I was able to try out the ARM & HAMMER™ Sensitive Skin Plus Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent for free. This is a product that I need. Many detergents leave me and my children with itchy, irritated skin. I washed a few loads of laundry so far and this detergent is definitely a keeper. We have had no itchiness, no irritation. Our clothes came out of the wash clean. And best of all I will also be able to use this on the baby's items, instead of buying a separate brand. I also tested this product with No added stuff; No fabric softener, no dryer sheets or balls etc. Once done, this load was clean, gently scented/smells clean and they were SOFT! No static cling, no scratchiness, or anything. That never happens. I usually have a problem with static cling. So I am pretty baffled on how just using this detergent kept my clothes static free! I also love the new look with the white bottle, I feel that it gives the brand a better quality feel. I really do not like the old yellow bottles that the regular detergent uses. This ARM & HAMMER™ Sensitive Skin Plus Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent is surely to be my go to detergent.
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
I received this product as a free sample from Smiley360. I have sensitive skin and am often bothered by the harsh chemicals in detergents. This worked amazingly well!! I was surprised at how much softer my clothing felt without having to add softer, and it was very gentle on my skin, no irritation, itching, or redness! Relief in a bottle right here!! And it smells amazing!!
Tiffany R.
Plainwell
Our whole family has switched to fragrance and dye free laundry products since I had our first baby. She has very sensitive skin and gets ezcema really easy. All I have to say about this is while it cleaned the clothes I feel like it dried her skin out even more, after we switched to purex free her skin started to get better.
Leidy julieth C.
Lake Worth
I recently used the Arm & Hammer Sensitive Skin liquid laundry soap and I have to say I am very pleased with the results! First of all, the scent is delightful. The clothing I washed seemed much cleaner, brighter and it even removed a stain from one of the shirts washed! The results were amazing. After wearing a shirt, it definitely felt soft, comfortable and didn't feel harsh on the skin because the ingredients are made to be gentle on sensitive skin.
Jade P.
Frankfort
I have extremely sensitive skin when it comes to fabric detergent and I thought I’d give this a try I find myself breaking out In rashes and having extremely itchy skin ever since I’ve started using this I’m highly disappointed because it does a great job of removing stains and cleaning my clothes
Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
The go-to detergent in our household! It's reasonably priced, smells wonderful without being overpowering and keeps our laundry smelling fresh for weeks. A little also goes a long way, so a bottle lasts us a really long time. I haven't bought another brand of detergent in years!
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
This is one of my favorite liquid laundry detergents. I have super sensitive skin and have to be selective about the detergent I use on anything that comes into contact with my body or I will have an allergic reaction. When I buy this, I don’t have to sacrifice a clean, fresh smell. I can have clean, good smelling laundry without worry about having a rash on my skin for days! I don’t love detergents that have no smell so this way I can do both! It’s affordable and it usually is one of the sale promotions at Publix for BOGO! Grab it if that comes up at your Publix!
Lauren J.
Manchester, NH
I’ve had eczema my entire life and I have to use very specific detergent so that my skin doesn’t break out, however my husband hates not having his clothes SMELL clean. This gives us the best of both words. Fresh smelling clean clothes without the breakouts.
Hannah R.
Utica
I got this product rather than my usual arm and hammer because my boy friend has a back acne issue and sensitive skin. I love arm and hammer but no matter what I did the clothes came out still smelling like sweat in the arm pits.