BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Free of Perfumes & Dyes 20% More Loads Free. 60 Loads* 4X Concentrated. Dermatologist Tested for Sensitive Skin. 50% Whiter†. 50% Fresher†. Double Scoops Baking Soda For All Machines - Including HE *Delivers 60 medium loads as directed . †Versus the leading value brand on a wash load basis per load. Safe for septic tanks.  Contains no phosphate. Arm & Hammer® The Standard of Purity™.

• "Safe for sensitive skin and leaves clothes clean and fresh." in 1 review
Kiana K.
Bloomington
This laundry detergent is wonderful. It leaves your clothes smelling very fresh while being a very sensitive product. I wash my baby’s clothes as well as mine with it as we both have extremely sensitive skin to dyes and fragrances! We love this stuff and highly recommend it!
Andriana ❤.
Incredibly effective. The brand works very well to ensure that clothes are thoroughly cleaned. No residue, odors, nor stains are left behind after usage. Widely available and very affordable. Great for those with sensitive skin as it combats irritation. Highly recommended.
Kurstin L.
Hurst, TX
Perfect scent free and clean. It doesn’t irritate my husbands, sons, or daughters skin at all. Ya typically on sale too so I can get it at a great discount! It’s affordable and worth it for clean laundry without the extra junk scented detergent leaves on clothing.
Ann S.
Voorhees, NJ
Love this detergent. I repurchase this over and over again. I buy 4 at a time when they go on sale so that I don’t have to worry about running out. It is a miracle that they make this for so affordable because who has all that money to spend on tide!
Laura J.
Fayetteville, GA
I switched to arm and hammer after I realized my two year old had sensitive skin and the baby detergents are just too expensive for me! I can clean all of our clothes with this and it doesnt make anyones skin break out!
Desiree S.
Spring City
Sensitive skin in my house requires no perfumes or dyes in our laundry soap . While I also need a strong soap to get my kids and guys clothes clean. The price is nice for our budget and it’s easy to find . I definitely recommend .
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
It does work. I use it around my house. It smells wonderful. I think it works very well in my house. I would say that you should try it and see if it works like it does for me. Plus I love this brand so much.
Kat A.
Denver, Colorado
Prefer products. My clothes have never been so clean. They are cleaner now than the day I first washed them.
The smell is so heavenly & last for weeks after the wash. My clothes smell so damn good.
Anna-Lee P.
Bethel, CT
Can't really tell if it made a difference- I had a fungal infection in my arm pit and did everything in my power to curb it. It went away, but not sure what helped most. Good product though
Chenille M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love that Arm & Hammer makes detergent. Clean, fresh scent and it truly takes the dirt and grime out of my clothes. I’m a nurse and my scrubs always feel clean. Very affordable and recommended for whites or colors.